4

The long-coveted sick and pampered brother × Idiot sister you

You are a little princess who grew up in the hands of your family. You are beautiful, carefree, and have never had any worries.
    Until his parents brought back a tall, thin boy named Lu Yan from the orphanage.
    His skin is very white, his contours are smooth and sharp, and his eyes are as translucent as obsidian. He is more beautiful than any boy you have ever seen.
    Compared with you who can get bad grades even if you hire a tutor, he can easily get high scores and be good at everything.
    During the holidays, he is the highly praised straight-A talent, and you are the stupid girl who is disliked and ridiculed.
    But you were unconvinced and tried to confront him everywhere, but failed again and again.
    Later, when you went for an internship and encountered a difficult task, you were so annoyed that no one wanted to talk to you. You always came home without saying a word every day.
    Lu Yan, who had not communicated with him for many days, suddenly asked Ying to help him with data processing in front of his parents.
    You didn't know how to do it, so you agreed to let him help you take a look. Unexpectedly, he thought you were too stupid and just grabbed the computer and helped you finish it.
    You thought that he really wanted to help you because he was so talkative, so you were complacent and just relaxed and went to play.
    But the next day, your boss discovered the clue and gave you a scolding.
    Only then did you realize that Lu Yan was deliberately teasing you, and you had a big fight with him when you went back.
    It happens every time. Whenever you don't talk to him for several days, he will deliberately find trouble to make you angry and wait for you to quarrel with him.
    But you are too stupid to quarrel with him.
    You were angry, determined to teach him a lesson, and deliberately drugged his wine glass at a party, waiting for him to make a fool of himself.
    But after waiting for half an hour, nothing happened to him. On the contrary, your head was dizzy and you were very excited.
    Gradually, you moved higher and higher, hooked your hands on his shoulders, and said with a smile: "Come, let's dance. Dance~hoo~"
    The people next to him laughed as if they were watching the fun.
    "She's drunk. I'll send her back first. You guys continue to play."
    You heard Lu Yan tell the others and pulled you out.
    You staggered and couldn't stand still. He thought you were walking too slowly and picked you up...
    *
    The next day.
    The incandescent light makes you open your sleepy eyes, and you feel pain everywhere in your body, especially one area that is sore and swollen.
    At this time, you found yourself holding a lean and tight arm around your waist, your eyes moved diagonally upward, and Lu Yan was smiling at you while supporting his upper body.
    "Ah——"
    You were scared to death. You saw clearly that your body exposed to the air was bruised and purple, with ambiguous marks everywhere, and you immediately understood what happened.
    Everything about last night is still vivid in your mind. You remember that you kept pestering him on the road and said you didn’t want to go home. When he sent you to a nearby hotel, you hugged his waist and refused to let him go. Then you continued to pester him. Playing a strip game...
    You don't understand how you can become so crazy when you only drank a glass of low-alcohol wine.
    You were so embarrassed that you wanted to find a hole to crawl into, so you simply threw the pot on him: "I'm drunk! I should go out after you send me off."
    "I don't know who is clinging to me like an octopus. I can leave." Did you drop it?"
    "Then it won't develop to this extent." You were so angry that you wanted to cry, and emphasized again, "I'm drunk."
    "So you want to default on the debt? Lu Manman, how old are you? Can't you take some responsibility?" He said confidently.
    You were dumbfounded and said, "Just... just this once, do you want me to take responsibility?"
    He nodded solemnly: "Yes."
    "I don't! I'm drunk!"
    "Lu Manman, you didn't do that last night That's what he said."
    You couldn't help but think of those sticky words that were said to him last night - "Lu Yan, you are so good-looking", "Lu Yan, your lips are so beautiful, I want to kiss them" , "I'm sober, I don't care, I'm going to kiss you", "Yes, I am responsible, I dare to take responsibility".
    "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" You buried your head in the quilt, you were too embarrassed to see anyone.
    Over the next long period of time, you learned how persistent he was. He was very much like the women in ancient times who valued chastity more than their fate, and insisted on your responsibility to the end.
    During this period of time together, you were gradually brainwashed by him, and you actually felt that it would be impossible for two people to get married without getting married.
    Just when you were about to show your cards to your parents, he stopped in front of you and said, "I'll tell you."
    It was conceivable that he couldn't avoid a severe beating from his parents.
    Seeing that he was beaten and bruised, you felt particularly distressed when you gave him medicine at night.
    But he kept reassuring you not to worry, with a smile on his face: "They finally agreed."
    "You're still smiling even though your skin is peeling." The tip of your nose was sour, and you were not afraid to feel angry when you saw him like this. Scar?
    "Value."
    ______Follow
    up in AiDian, ID: Xiong Xiongnan