89

a perverted yandere young master with skin hunger x little sun intern

In the second month of the internship, everyone else is depressed, but you are the only one who is cheerful all day long.
    It was your energetic state that caught the attention of your immediate boss.
    She called you over specifically: "Xiao Ning, have you been busy lately?"
    You said truthfully: "Fortunately, not too busy."
    Boss: "Then do you want to do a part-time job?"
    "What part-time job?" ?"
    The boss took out a stack of photos, all of which were of the same person.
    A young boy with pale skin and dull eyes. It's a pity that his delicate face is in such a depressed state.
    The boss pointed at the young man in the photo and said, "Let him eat according to the recipe. If he succeeds, I will give you two thousand."
    "How much?" You couldn't believe what you heard. There could be such a good thing in the world?
    Your boss was amused by your reaction: "You heard that right, two thousand. Are you interested?"
    "Yes!" You nodded without hesitation, not only to persuade people to eat, but also to persuade them to eat shit.
    Anyway, if you fail, it will be a waste of time.
    *
    After work, you took a nutritious dinner cooked by your boss's nanny and headed to a student apartment in Kangjiang University Town.
    After knocking on the door for a long time but no one answered, you were not discouraged and simply took a chair from the property manager and sat at the door to wait.
    It wasn't until the afterglow of the setting sun dissipated and night fell that the closed door was opened.
    A young man wearing a white T-shirt walked out expressionlessly, holding a book in his hand.
    "Why don't you leave?" The young man glanced at you condescendingly.
    You smiled at him: "Hello, Xiaocan, my name is Ning Ning. Your mother invited me here..." "
    Whoever invited you here, get out of here." He interrupted unceremoniously and raised his foot. I kicked you directly on the chair post.
    The chair tilted instantly, and you fell to the ground before you could react.
    Oh, it hurts.
    But you didn't want to cry out in pain, so you quickly got up and followed him into the elevator.
    He glared at you with disgust: "Can't you hear me telling you to get lost?"
    "I heard you." You shrugged and smiled mischievously, "But I have to take the elevator if I want to leave."
    Maybe I didn't expect that you would be scolded like this. Angry and still able to laugh, he looked at you a few times in surprise.
    Noticing that he was looking at you, the corners of your lips curled up more prettierly, and your beautiful almond eyes were watery. You took the opportunity to say, "Are you hungry? I brought delicious food from your house." When you heard
    the word home, His face immediately fell and he said coldly: "Shut up."
    "..."
    He was so cruel.
    When the elevator reaches the first floor, you deliberately walk slowly and follow him silently.
    He soon realized it and turned around to look at you displeased: "Why are you following me?"
    "I didn't follow you, I'm going this way too." You said innocently.
    He frowned, obviously not believing it: "Are you a student?"
    "Yes." You took out the student ID card of University C from your bag, "I am a senior and I am an intern at your mother's company."
    Originally, he was still Although he had a normal expression, he immediately turned his face after hearing the word "mom".
    He sneered and said, "You are a bad student from a rubbish school. No wonder he is like a dog-skin plaster."
    You were not angry, but smiled sweetly at him: "My grades are indeed not good. But you can't say that C is rubbish. It is a total rubbish." The first university in the province."
    "..." He looked slightly stunned.
    Obviously he didn't expect that you wouldn't get angry no matter how bad you said him, which was completely beyond his previous knowledge.
    He turned around and left without saying a word. This time, no matter how you followed him, he never said the word "go" back.
    *
    You followed him to the university town and saw him walk into the gate of University C with your own eyes.
    You are stunned, isn’t he also a student of University C?
    Humph, then he said p!
    He noticed the look in your eyes and said something out of nowhere: "It's high ranking, but it doesn't stop it from being trash." "
    ..." How world-weary he is.
    Later, he went to the public education building and took a public elective course.
    There were many empty seats in the classroom, and he was used to being alone, so he found a corner to sit down.
    You shamelessly walked in and sat next to him.
    His eyes immediately gouged out, silently telling you to get lost.
    You bared your white teeth and said with a smile, "You've already called me a dog-skin plaster. I have to live up to that title. Right?" "
    ..." He showed a speechless expression for the first time, and he looked a little cute.
    After class, he completely ignored you and took notes while listening to the class.
    I didn’t expect that he was quite serious about studying.
    You felt happy, as if you had found a breakthrough.