58

Crazy and cold boy × kind daughter you × white lotus who covets you

"You must accompany me to the airport first, otherwise..."
    The boy standing in front of you is called Xiao Dang.
    Three years ago, his family suffered a heavy blow, and it was you who persuaded his father to help him continue his studies.
    You even let him live in your home.
    Of course you have selfish motives - you like him.
    But if he doesn’t like you, it’s more important that you will always be his childhood sweetheart in his heart.
    For example, now, you want him to accompany you to the airport.
    But he had to go to the hospital to take care of Qingmei Bai Zhi who broke his leg.
    "Otherwise what?" Xiao Dang said expressionlessly, "Otherwise you will kick me out?"
    This is something you have never said before.
    But not anymore, you know it will only push him further away.
    You changed your words sarcastically: "Anyway, you accompany me to the airport first. I'm going to training soon and won't be back for two months."
    When he heard that he wouldn't be back for two months, the boy's handsome face finally froze. Second.
    He patiently explained: "There is a driver to accompany you when you go to the airport. But Xiaozhi is different. She fell very seriously, and there was no one around to help her." If you
    didn't fall early, you wouldn't fall later, but you fell the day before you left.
    There has been a coincidence like this before. Whenever Xiao Dang wants to get closer to you, she will appear inexplicably to disrupt the situation.
    You suspect she did it on purpose, but you can't find any concrete evidence.
    You retorted: "The driver accompanying me is completely different from you accompanying me!"
    "What's the difference?"
    "It's just different." You glared at him angrily, not believing that he didn't understand what you were thinking.
    But after a few seconds of confrontation, he turned around and left.
    That's it again.
    Every time he chooses between the two, he will always abandon you and choose Xiaozhi without hesitation.
    Moments before takeoff, you were still hoping that he would arrive in time.
    But he didn't.
    You sent him a message angrily, saying you would never talk to him again.
    But after the plane landed, he called, and you answered it duplicitously.
    "Hello?" You pretended to be cold.
    "Are you here? I wish you good luck in training."
    His voice came over, like a tranquilizer, soothing the anger in your heart instantly.
    You closed your eyes and said reluctantly: "No more?"
    After a long silence, the young man slowly spoke again: "Also, pay attention to rest."
    It was obviously a very perfunctory way of saying it, but you just lost your temper inexplicably.
    You were always so unsatisfied when facing him.
    But you know that your love for him is like an inverted hourglass, and one day it will all be lost.
    *
    One year later, graduation season.
    "Xiao Dang, which university do you want to apply for?" You found him at night and asked casually.
    Xiao Dang said calmly: "I'm considering University A and University C."
    University A and University C are located in two cities in the south and north. Coincidentally, you can also apply for two art schools in City A and City C.
    But that school in City A has always been your dream school.
    So you couldn't help but persuade him: "How about going to University A?"
    Xiao Dang glanced at you, as if he saw through your thoughts immediately.
    You explained without changing your expression: "The communication engineering program of University A is very good. You just want to study this major."
    He twitched his lips and said, "But the city of University C is better."
    "The geographical location of University A is better. It's not bad. Just wait for me, I'll tell you tomorrow."
    Under the dim light, his eyes flickered, and the handsome face hidden in the darkness had a complicated expression.
    After you returned to your room, you began to search the Internet for all information about the communications engineering major at University A.
    I never thought that one day you would be so interested in a school major that has nothing to do with you.
    Just so that he can go to school in a city with you.
    After you stayed up all night, you finally sorted out two pages of advantages of major A over major C.
    You excitedly tried to convince him.
    But he remained silent and didn't speak.
    "You still don't want to go to University A?" You were a little discouraged, your shoulders slumped, and you said lowly, "If you insist on going to University C, that's fine."
    Although Academy of Fine Arts C is not as good as University A, it is still considered an old school. College, it’s not a bad place to go to.
    You want to compromise for him.
    But he said: "I won't go to either of these.