33

the possessive and handsome school bully x the cute transfer student you (Part 2)

You said politely: "Say... that you can't understand English."
    Lu Wanye: "Oh, you mean to scold me for being illiterate?"
    You couldn't refute, so you had to lower your head and look away from him, because you were indeed scolding me in your heart. He is illiterate.
    "Are you really scolding me?" Lu Wanye's teasing interest became more and more intense, "Then I'll take this book." "
    But you clearly said..." You remembered mid-sentence, but he only said, you don't If you tell the truth, don’t ask for the book. If you don’t tell the truth, the book will be returned to you.
    "What did I say?"
    "You're cheating!" Your face turned red with anger, and your beautiful big eyes were round, like a little squirrel that had been robbed of its food.
    Lu Wanye suppressed his laughter and said deliberately and fiercely: "What's the point of just showing off?"
    You were so angry that you almost cried. Once your anger level was up, you didn't care so much and just turned sideways and got out of the gap between him and the door frame.
    He looked at your back as you ran out angrily, and finally couldn't hold back his laughter.
    *
    Two days later, you mustered up the courage to go to Lu Wangye to return the letter.
    He pinched your face and asked, "I returned the book to you, what will you give in exchange?"
    You were at a loss, how could there be such a bad person like him.
    "Speak, good student?" He looked at your increasingly angry face with amusement.
    You couldn't stand it anymore, so you just turned around and ran away.
    In the next two weeks, you considered yourself unlucky and avoided Class 9 when walking. You would also take a detour when you saw Lu Wangye from a distance.
    But you find that Lu Wangye appears in your sight more and more often, and he always deliberately finds trouble with you.
    "Good student, don't you apologize if you bump into someone while walking?"
    You said helplessly: "You obviously bumped into me on purpose."
    He smiled: "What, you want me to apologize to you?"
    You said helplessly: "No, I'm sorry. "
    After apologizing, you ran quickly, avoiding him like a plague.
    But I didn't expect that even though you avoided it, trouble would still find you.
    Tonight, my mother went to the hospital to take care of grandma, and you were the only one watching in the flower shop.
    "Little boss, what kind of flowers sell best here?"
    When you first heard the careless voice outside the door, you had an ominous premonition. The next moment you saw the person walking in, your face turned pale.
    It was indeed Lu Wangye! How did he find it here?
    Lu Wangye took off his school uniform and put it on his hands, smiling evilly: "Why are you ignoring me, little boss?"
    You pointed at the most expensive one angrily: "This one sells best, you buy it. "
    How much?" "
    One thousand and fifty-one bunches!"
    Lu Wanye clicked on the QR code directly, "Here are eleven bunches."
    You were stunned and looked at him in disbelief. Is he serious?
    "Hurry up, why don't you try hard to make money?" Lu Wanye urged.
    "Oh." You responded perfunctorily. After scanning the payment code, you packaged the flowers for him.
    But Lu Wangye didn't answer.
    "Take it," he said after a moment of silence.
    "You bought it, why do you want me to hold it?" You looked at him puzzled.
    The tips of his ears turned red, and he scratched the back of his neck uncomfortably. His voice became different from usual: "Just take it when I tell you to. There's so much nonsense."
    After that, he threw the school uniform on the table. , then turned around and walked out.
    In the blink of an eye, the person disappeared.
    You frowned, picked up the school uniform he threw away, and then saw the book covered under the uniform.
    It's your book, the book he took away.
    He gave it back to you!
    So what do these eleven bouquets of flowers mean?
    *
    The next day, you hesitated for a long time, thinking about how to return Lu Wanye's school uniform and the flowers he bought yesterday.
    "Miaomiao, let me help you return it to him." His deskmate Zhao Shangyi helped enthusiastically.
    You thanked him gratefully: "Really? Thank you so much."
    It just so happened that you didn't want to see that lunatic at all.
    But in the evening, when you were helping your mother look after the flower shop, the boy broke in menacingly.
    He smashed the flower to the ground and stared at you with red eyes: "Why did you return it to me? Why didn't you return it in person?" "
    This flower was originally yours." You didn't understand why he was angry at all, "Who gave it back to me?" Aren't they all the same?"
    Unexpectedly, when he said this, he became even more angry: "Can it be the same? Do you even know what eleven bouquets of flowers mean?"
    You were stunned: "What do you mean?"
    He was so angry He walked directly in front of you, held your face, and kissed you hard on the lips.
    "Do you understand?" He asked without any shame after kissing her.
    You were completely shocked, how could he...how could he...
    you burst into tears, wiping your mouth desperately while crying.
    "Fuck, my mouth is not poisonous, are you okay?"
    Lu Wanye didn't expect you to cry, so he panicked and raised his hand to wipe your tears. Seeing you quickly hide away, he had to stop in embarrassment. Mid-air.
    Lu Wanye was going crazy. He grabbed your hand and slapped his own face, "Can you please stop crying if you hit me?" "
    Get out, get out." You, who is naturally gentle and soft, The first time I told someone to go away.
    Lu Wangye was scolded for the first time. He was so arrogant that he turned around and left unwillingly.
    But after walking a few steps, he looked back again, as if waiting for you to start trying to persuade you to stay.
    After waiting for more than ten seconds, you got no reaction at all. Instead, you continued to shed tears and looked at him with eyes full of disgust.
    He was so angry that his insides were about to explode, he was angry and aggrieved, and he kept yelling in his heart: Mad, this is the first time I confess my love, this nerd doesn't appreciate it!
    You almost scratched your skin before Lu Wanye finally disappeared from your sight.
    You don't remember exactly when he left, you just remember that his eyes were red when he left.
    Then you look up the meaning of eleven bouquets of flowers on the Internet. There are different opinions, but the most mentioned one refers to a lifetime of love.
    You shook your head quickly, how could you possibly want to express this? Lu Wangye is so bad, he is the one who bullied you the first time you met.
    But that day, he suddenly kissed you.
    When you think back to the warm and soft touch on your lips that day, your cheeks immediately feel hot and your scalp feels numb.
    Since that day, the number of times Lu Wangye appears in front of you has dropped sharply.
    When we met occasionally, he returned to his previous arrogant and carefree appearance. He was surrounded by countless handsome boys and beautiful women. He always ignored school rules and regulations, played on his mobile phone and skipped classes, doing whatever he wanted. He was lively and wanton.
    It is in sharp contrast to your life of writing questions and reading books all day long.
    Until one weekend, Zhao Shangyi invited you to his birthday party.
    You wore a very ordinary white T-shirt and denim shorts, made a handmade cake and went.
    But when you arrived at the dinner venue, you found that there were so many people.
    Among them is Lu Wangye, whom you least want to see.
    When Lu Wanye saw you appearing, his expression was very strange. You couldn't describe it. You just felt that it was like the gloomy and depressing feeling before a storm, which made people shudder.
    You simply ignored him and gave the cake to Zhao Shangyi.
    "Miaomiao, did you make this cake yourself?" Zhao Shangyi was very excited after opening it.
    "Yes. There is your favorite mango in the sandwich layer." It feels good to be recognized. After all, you spent several hours making it.
    Zhao Shangyi was so happy that he couldn't find the north, "I will definitely finish it!"
    You smiled, it felt good to be recognized by others.
    During the entire birthday party, you sat far away from Lu Wanye, so you didn't notice his extremely cold expression at all.
    At the end of the birthday party, a group of them proposed to sing K.
    You are a transfer student and don't know many people there. You always felt embarrassed, so you declined politely.
    "Are you really not going?" Zhao Shangyi was a little disappointed.
    "I'm not going. You guys have fun and have fun."
    Zhao Shangyi understood your mood and quickly laughed again: "Okay. Miaomiao, I am very happy that you can come to my birthday party. That Monday See you at school."
    "Okay."
    You said goodbye to him and walked out of the home party villa alone.
    Halfway through, someone tapped you on the shoulder. You turned around and saw Lu Wanye's handsome face that said "I'm very unhappy".
    You stopped and covered your mouth very vigilantly this time, for fear that he would suddenly kiss you again.
    Lu Wanye clenched his back teeth and said bitterly: "Are you afraid of being like this every time? Will I eat you?" "
    What's the matter with you?" You still covered your mouth and spoke vaguely. .
    "What's your relationship with Zhao Shangyi?"
    ——————
    The follow-up can be seen in AiDian's bg cookie collection, AiDian: Xiong Xiongnan