55

the cold-blooded and scheming demon god × you who were deceived by calculations

You are the eldest daughter of the tenth generation of your family, and you have inherited the secret of guarding the ancient artifact.
    Among them is an ancient elixir, a treasure that has been coveted by demons for a long time.
    Today you meet another group of demons trying to steal the elixir.
    They come prepared, they have strength in numbers, and soon you are in a desperate situation.
    "Hand over the ancient elixir, and I'll spare your life for now."
    You didn't compromise at all, and sneered: "Don't even think about it."
    Behind you is an abyss that erodes all things. If you jump down, it will turn into a pool of stagnant water.
    You would rather die and seal the secret of the elixir forever than let the devil succeed.
    When all the monsters saw that you were about to jump into the pool, they all rushed over like crazy.
    At this time, a snow-white shadow flashed past. The man was agile and the sword in his hand was cold and sharp.
    For a moment, blood splattered everywhere, and tearing screams came one after another.
    In the flash of swords and shadows, these arrogant monsters all died under his sword.
    You are dumbfounded that there are such profound mental skills and swordsmanship in this world.
    "Thank you, young hero, for the rescue."
    "It is our duty to eliminate demons and defend the law. No need to say thank you." He looked cold and turned to leave.
    You hurriedly blocked his way: "Can you tell me the name of the young hero? Or tell me which sect?"
    Although you asked him, you made up your mind to know his name. If you have the opportunity in the future, you will definitely do it. Return the favor.
    The boy in white answered the last question: "Qingya Mountain."
    There are many sects of cultivating immortals today, and Qingya Mountain is the most notorious one.
    You didn't expect that a genius like him would be in the chaotic sect of Qingya Mountain.
    After that day, you always dream about him.
    Dreaming about the fluttering white clothes, dreaming about his cold and handsome face, dreaming about him holding a sword to kill monsters and save you from danger...
    When you wake up, you will feel lost.
    "I really want to see him again." You sighed slightly.
    So, you began to silently pay attention to all the news about Qingya Mountain.
    Three months later.
    There are rumors in the world that a disciple of Qingya Mountain angered the Beishan Snake Demon, causing the entire sect to be retaliated by them.
    The elders of the sect were so angry that they wanted to execute the disciple.
    Beishan snake demon?
    The group of people who attacked you three months ago were none other than the Beishan snake monsters.
    Could it be that that disciple is the young man in white?
    After thinking about this, you immediately set off for Qingya Mountain.
    This time, you brought along a group of the most skilled soldiers in Chengfu.
    *
    "This man provoked demons and put our sect in danger. Today I will clean up the sect in front of everyone!" The
    old Taoist priest waved his fly whisk, and several disciples pressed a seriously injured man to the scene of the fire.
    The man's body was stained with scarlet blood, and there were blood marks on his pale handsome face.
    You recognized him immediately.
    It's the boy in white who saved you three months ago.
    It turns out that saving you really led to everything that happened next.
    You felt guilty, he was innocent and couldn't just die.
    The fire scene was ignited with raging fire, and the young man was tied to the wooden frame, his eyes closed, waiting helplessly for punishment.
    "Do it!" You ordered immediately.
    A group of dead men in black suddenly appeared from the crowd.
    The entire fire scene turned into a mess, and the people from Qingyashan struggled with the dead soldiers you brought.
    And you took advantage of the chaos to rescue the dying young man.
    *
    The young man was seriously injured. The inner elixir he practiced was destroyed, and all the tendons and tendons of his hands and hamstrings were severed.
    "You are so skilled. Why didn't you resist when they wanted to kill you?"
    The young man said weakly: "I provoked the snake demon privately, which caused the sect to suffer, so I was willing to be executed."
    Your eyes suddenly turned red: "I'm sorry, it's all my fault. If you didn't save me, none of this would have happened."
    Feeling guilty and self-blame, you don't know how to make up for it.