45

The bought down-to-earth and cruel yandere × the unruly daughter you (2)

After that, you stopped trying to make things difficult for him and treated these four servants equally.
    When you want to get angry, you will scold all four of them together.
    When you're in a good mood, you take the four of them to play together.
    But not long after, they had accidents one after another, either breaking their legs or getting sick and burning their heads...
    After just one month, the only one who can play with you is Yong Los.
    But he is very smart and can make you happy even if he is alone.
    Another year passed like this, and the terrifying Linghe Army attacked your city.
    The whole city panicked and ran for their lives, and your family was no exception.
    On the day of your escape, you dismissed all your servants and returned to them the deeds of betrayal.
    When they were about to get on the carriage, a tall and thin figure rushed over.
    It is eternal defeat.
    "Miss, please take me away too." He mustered up the courage to hold a corner of your clothes and begged.
    You frowned: "Now that you are free, where do you want to run..."
    "I just want to follow the eldest lady." He interrupted you for the first time.
    "Stop talking nonsense to him!" Upon seeing this, his mother rushed over and pulled him to the ground.
    Then he took your hand and drove away in the carriage without looking back.
    "Miss!" Yongshu ran after the carriage, shouting at the top of his lungs.
    His voice was aggrieved and hoarse, as if the sky had fallen.
    You just thought he wanted to escape with you, but you never thought there was another reason for his reluctance.
    *
    Five years later.
    The Linghe Army has swept across the entire northwest, and the town where you are hiding is not immune.
    "Take all these people as slaves!"
    You were locked up in the slave market and let anyone choose.
    On this day, Major General Zhao from the Linghe Army came and he also came to pick slaves.
    This man is very legendary. He was captured by the Linghe Army five years ago. He survived with his wisdom and almost died. He also achieved military success in a very short period of time. He rose up all the way and is now a very important figure in the Linghe Army.
    His mansion was a place that countless slaves wanted to visit.
    Now that you are in this situation, you naturally want to go somewhere better.
    "Major General Zhao is here."
    Following the steward's words, the iron door was opened, and a tall figure walked in.
    You raised your eyes and looked over.
    When you saw Major General Zhao's face clearly, the color on your face had completely faded.
    How could it be him? !
    As the saying goes, things turn around. A few years ago, you were a rich young lady, and he was a humble and pitiful slave.
    A few years later, you were reduced to a slave chosen by others, while he became a superior major general.
    You immediately lowered your head, not wanting to be seen by him.
    "Go wash your faces!" the manager yelled.
    You were so frightened that the steward would hit you if you hesitated, so you had no choice but to turn around and wash your face as if you were resigned to your fate.
    After washing your faces, the person in charge asked you all to stand in a row.
    You feel uneasy and keep comforting yourself: it has been five years and he is now so prosperous that he probably won’t remember you.
    But reality is always cruel.
    You remember the person you meet again after a long separation, and he has not forgotten you.
    He raised his hand and pointed: "She."
    The transformed boy has grown a lot taller, and he feels oppressive when standing in front of you.
    You raised your eyes tremblingly and looked directly at him, unable to say anything.
    "Long time no see. You can't even speak?" He sneered.
    "Thank you, my dear, General." You said humiliatingly with tears in your eyes.
    At this moment, you think of many past events.
    I remembered that when he was a servant in your hands, you beat and kicked him and bullied him in various ways.
    I also remembered that when he begged you to take him away, you were indifferent.
    Since he remembers you, he must also remember these things.
    He must hate you.
    This time I came to the slave market specifically to pick you out, specifically to take revenge on you.
    You followed him back to the Major General's Mansion with despair.
    Standing in this empty courtyard, your mind flashed back to the scene when you punished him by kneeling under the scorching sun.
    With a sound of "Dong-", you knelt down without saying a word.
    You choked and begged for mercy: "I have offended you a lot back then. Please forgive me, General Zhao."
    He turned around, and the expression on his handsome face could not be seen clearly in the dim moonlight.
    After a long silence, he finally spoke: "What did you call me?"
    Ye Shuo + Movie: ρ○①⑧.red「Рo1⒏red」