56

the cold-blooded and scheming demon god × you who were deceived by calculations (2)

The boy didn't blame you at all. Instead, he comforted you with a smile: "I don't blame you, girl. It's all because of the Beishan Snake Monster's evil deeds. Besides, yesterday, the girl saved me regardless of danger, so I have to thank you."
    Hearing this, you burst into tears. It flowed down unsatisfactorily.
    A good person like him shouldn't end up like this.
    You left him in Chengfu and searched for famous doctors to treat his injuries.
    But to no avail.
    But you never gave up, and you personally pushed the wheelchair to take him to relax every day, taking good care of him.
    "Girl, don't worry about me anymore."
    You said persistently: "You should be a hero who wields a sword and performs chivalry, and you shouldn't sit in a wheelchair all your life. I will definitely heal your injuries and let you regain your strength. Law."
    The young man's handsome eyes moved slightly, as if there were millions of words hidden in them, but in the end he only said two words: "Thank you."
    *
    One year later.
    God has paid off, and you finally see hope from a divine monk.
    "There is only one way in this world."
    "What way?" You feel happy.
    Divine Monk: "The ancient spiritual elixir can be absorbed into the body. Only then can he recover as before."
    You were completely stunned. If there were other methods, you would do it without hesitation.
    But this elixir is a treasure that your family has guarded for generations, and no one has ever touched it.
    You returned to the house in despair.
    Just then, he saw the young man falling to the ground, with wooden swords scattered beside him.
    The servant was afraid of being punished, so he quickly explained: "Young Master insists on practicing walking and holding a sword, and we can't stop him."
    You saw that he was struggling to hold himself on the ground with his weak hands, trembling and trying to stand up, but he failed again. Falling down awkwardly.
    In a daze, the heroic and snow-white figure from more than a year ago flashed in your mind.
    The cruel contrast makes your heart palpitate.
    He was supposed to have a promising future, rising to great heights...
    You closed your eyes, finally settling on the idea that you had been wrestling with all day.
    Our ancestors only said that elixirs should not fall into the hands of demons, but he was not one of them.
    "I have a solution!" You opened your eyes and ran towards him.
    The young man looked surprised and asked, "What can I do?"
    "Ancient elixir. It can help you." "
    No, this is your heirloom treasure, how can I use it..."
    You smiled and said, "You You are talented, righteous and kind, and using the elixir on you is far more meaningful than sealing silence."
    You transported the elixir into his body.
    After a while, the boy's muscles and bones recovered, and his pale face turned rosy.
    There was a hint of smile in the young man's clear black eyes: "Miss Cheng, thank you."
    For some reason, you felt that his tone was different from usual.
    After he recovered from his injury, he proposed to leave Chengfu and return to the world.
    Although you are reluctant to give up, you are very supportive of him.
    "Now that you're gone, will there be a chance to meet again in the future?"
    "As a young lady, do you hope to meet again?" The young man asked without answering.
    You nodded calmly.
    The young man paused, took off the sharp sword he carried with him, and gave it to you.
    "We'll meet again," he said with a smile,
    a month later.
    The long-lost demon god of the snake demon clan in Beishan has returned. His magic power has greatly increased, and no one in the world can match him.
    The world was turned upside down and plunged into the most terrifying purgatory in history.
    On the day of the first snow, all the immortals and knights gathered at the foot of Beishan, vowing to fight the snake monsters to the death.
    You have always regarded monsters as your mortal enemy since you got married, so you naturally joined this war without hesitation.
    The arrogant snake demons were provoking wildly and followed their young demon god down the mountain.
    The young man sitting on the wicker chair was dressed in black and surrounded by magic smoke: "Miss Cheng, we meet again."