27

crazy and crazy boyfriends from parallel worlds × real and fake boyfriends who cannot tell the difference and compromise

"Lili, I'm back early, are you surprised..." Chen Duo, in a white shirt, walked over with a smile. When he caught a glimpse of a man in the kitchen out of the corner of his eye, his face turned cold.
    Chen Duo, a man in a suit in the kitchen, turned his head when he heard the sound, and happened to catch the eye of Chen Duo, who had just returned.
    The two people were stunned for a moment, and then they had an epiphany at the same time, and they walked towards each other in tacit understanding.
    Then, the two people started fighting without saying a word.
    You were shocked, why did they suddenly start fighting, "Calm down, don't fight!"
    However, these two people were so angry that they didn't listen to the advice at all. Each punch was harder than the last, and they looked like they were going to beat each other. Like death.
    You were so anxious that you were sweating profusely, but you still forced yourself to calm down.
    After thinking about it, you determined that your real boyfriend, Chen Duo, should be the one who just came back wearing only a white shirt.
    When I just wanted to help him, I didn't expect that the two of them were fighting too anxiously, and the man who was originally wearing a suit was only left with a white shirt.
    Damn it, I can’t recognize it at all now.
    Ten minutes later, there was a clear winner between the two.
    "Lili, come here and help me tie his hands."
    Chen Duo, the dominant number one, looks at you.
    You were about to listen to him and go to help, but Chen Duo, No. 2, who was lying on the ground, spoke again: "Lili, I am your boyfriend, don't listen to this fake!"
    Chen Duo, No. 1, was holding him back. , veins popped out with anger: "How dare you act like a fake? Lili, just bring the knife over here."
    He almost wanted to chop the fake into pieces.
    But you are completely confused, who should you believe?
    "Well..." You cried in frustration.
    Hearing you cry, the two Chen Duo, who couldn't stop the fight, immediately stopped and hurried over to care about you.
    "Lili, why are you crying?"
    "Shut up, it's not your turn to care. Lili, don't cry."
    You listened to each of them and your head was about to explode.
    Fifteen minutes later.
    No. 1 Chen Duo asked with a cold face: "Lili, who do you believe?"
    -
    You burst into tears. Looking between them, they all looked exactly the same and wore the same clothes.
    How can you recognize this?
    You shrugged your nose and choked with sobs: "Ugh, I can't tell you apart..."
    The two Chen Duo had different expressions.
    One had a handsome face that was so serious that it could drip water, while the other had a slight smile on his lips, but it was fleeting, and he also looked angry.
    You were so focused on your worries that you didn't notice this subtle difference.
    Both Chen Duo firmly claim that they are your real boyfriend.
    After one round of argument after another, they both turned their attention to you, unwilling to be outdone.
    "Lili?"
    You lowered your head in distress, and after a while, you said in a very low voice: "Then... how about... you rock paper scissors? Whoever wins, who will you believe?"
    Two Chen Duo: "..."
    This childish game seems to be very inconsistent with them, and you suggested: "How about rolling dice? Whose one is bigger, whose one should I believe?"
    This inexplicably touched the nerves of the two men.
    Their eyes suddenly brightened again and again, and they surprisingly said in unison: "Whose one is bigger, which one should I trust?" Their
    tone was joking, and their eyes were ambiguous.
    "..." You were stunned, and your ears turned red immediately when you realized what they meant.
    You were pulled into the room by them...
    but what was outrageous was that they were exactly the same.
    "We can't compare in terms of size, so how about comparing skills?" No. 2 Chen Duo said.
    No. 1 Chen Duo frowned when he heard this, grabbed the back of his neck, and gritted his teeth: "Did you touch her?"
    "You are so ridiculous. I am Lili's boyfriend. Isn't it normal to do intimate things? "No. 2 Chen Duo provoked.