75

the cruel and jealous young master?𝓱𝑒i𝓎𝑒s𝓱𝓾Ku.coⓜ

A few years ago, your parents abandoned you, and you were picked up by the Zhao family when you were about to starve to death.
    The fortune teller said that your fortune is complementary to that of Young Master Zhao. From then on, you became the maid of the Young Master to prevent disasters.
    The eldest young master has a weird temper and gets angry easily. He especially hates seeing you joking with others.
    You were so tricked by him that you didn’t have any friends and you had to hang around him all day long.
    Fortunately, the old lady likes you very much.
    The old lady also said that after the young master gets married, you will no longer need to ward off disasters, and she will find a good family for you then. 箌梿zaiyufa佽詀read罘达路: ➄❾𝖜𝓽.𝒸ö𝔪
    Year after year, the eldest young master is finally getting engaged.
    The engagement partner is Miss Li, they are a good match, and everyone in the family is preparing for the marriage with all their heart.
    The old lady has also found a good young man for you.
    I also arranged to meet with you recently.
    The life of counting the stars and hoping for the moon is finally here, and you are looking forward to early relief every day.
    But the eldest young master seemed unhappy.
    If he is not happy, he will not allow others to be happy.
    "Don't laugh." He doesn't even allow you to laugh.
    You didn't dare to offend him, so you quickly calmed your lips and said, "Okay, young master."
    After saluting him respectfully, you carefully moved to the side, ready to continue walking.
    He stopped you and frowned: "Where are you going?"
    "To the living room."
    "Why are you going there?"
    "To see Mr. Xu." You answered honestly.
    Mr. Xu is the marriage partner that the old lady is looking for for you. You haven't seen what he looks like in real life.
    "Who gave you permission to go? Stop!" Zhao Juan's expression suddenly changed, and he was horribly livid.
    You were stunned and said tremblingly: "Madam asked me to go..."
    The veins on Zhao Juan's forehead protruded, and his whole body was instantly filled with anger. He yelled: "You are not allowed to go, go back to the room!"
    "But..."
    "If you dare to go, I will break your legs tonight!"
    You were frightened to tears. You have learned how violent and terrifying the young master is over the years.
    When he goes crazy, no one can get over it.
    You cried and ran back to your room and locked the door, afraid that Zhao Juan would rush in and break your legs.
    He is so hateful, he is in a bad mood and insists on making others unhappy.
    Besides, you don’t understand that marrying the beautiful Miss Li is obviously a joyful thing, why is he not happy?
    *
    The old lady was very angry because she did not go to see Mr. Xu: "Xiao Bing, where have you been?" "
    I'm sorry, madam, I overslept." You don't dare to say it was the young master's order, otherwise you will definitely be criticized by the young master. In order to get revenge, I had to make a lame excuse.
    The old lady hates the iron. "You don't care about the important matter of marriage?"
    "I was wrong..." Your voice was choked with sobs, and you felt extremely aggrieved.
    "That's alright." The old lady was kind-hearted after all, "I'll make an appointment another day and I'll take you there myself." "
    Thank you, madam." You were so moved that your eyes turned red, and you secretly made up your mind to avoid the young master this time.
    *
    A few days later, Zhao Juan's marriage was approaching, and he had no time to trouble you again.
    You also met Mr. Xu under the leadership of your wife as you wished.
    Mr. Xu's family runs a cloth business, and he is not very wealthy. Although he is not outstanding in appearance and figure, he has a gentle and honest temperament, so it is not difficult to get along with him.
    And he is quite satisfied with you and promises to treat you well in the future.
    You know very well that apart from your beautiful appearance, you are just a humble maid, and you are not qualified to ask for too much.
    He immediately agreed to marry Mr. Xu.
    Mr. Xu was smiling and excitedly went home to prepare for the marriage proposal.
    You should be equally happy, but you feel inexplicably empty.