29

The powerful and crazy sycophant × You, the noble daughter of a loyal and good family (Part 2)

 "If you don't see me, I will find a way to make you see me."
    You still ignored him and didn't care what he meant by having his own way.
    Just think that the boy you once rescued has died on the battlefield in the south.
    *
    Without his father and brother, the Zhou family declined overnight.
    And when he was in Qindu, he held military power, made military exploits, and was escorted by great eunuchs. He rose through the ranks and became an important minister under one person and above ten thousand people.
    And under that person, he was quickly broken.
    Rumor has it that Qin Sheng died suddenly at night and the cause of death was ominous, but he was probably killed by his adopted son Qin Du.
    After that, Qin Du began to crazily retaliate against some officials in the south. He caused chaos in the court and countless officials had their homes confiscated.
    He committed evil deeds and became a powerful sycophant who was feared by everyone.
    You never saw him again.
    It wasn't until three years later that a marriage certificate came to the Zhou family.
    The foolish king actually proposed your marriage to Qin Du.
    The wedding day.
    Under the red hijab, you looked expressionless and completed the wedding ceremony like a marionette.
    When you sat on the bed in the wedding room, you twirled the dagger hidden in the sleeve of your wedding dress.
    The moment Qin Du lifted your hijab, you drew out your dagger and stabbed him without hesitation.
    With quick eyes and quick hands, he grabbed your wrist directly, and the sharp blade was just a hair away from his neck.
    "We haven't seen each other for many years. Miss Zhou really wants to kill me when we meet again?"
    -
    You gritted
    your teeth and said, "You deserve to die." Qin Du's eyes darkened, and he sneered and broke off your fingers one by one. Open, he threw the sharp dagger easily.
    "Is that so? Miss Zhou must stay here well so that you can have more chances to kill me."
    He said, holding your chin with his big hand, gently stroking it with his cold fingertips, staring closely at you. Looking at you, his eyes are extremely aggressive.
    His other hand came to you, grabbed the belt around your waist, and pulled it out with ease.
    The belt slipped and the wedding dress fell apart.
    Qin Du peeled you clean off easily.
    You knew exactly what was going to happen, so you simply closed your eyes and said coldly, "You might as well kill me."
    If you wanted to do something like that to a traitor, you were afraid that your dead father and brother would be so angry that you would vomit blood.
    It would be better to kill you directly.
    "Kill you? Aren't you going to kill me? How can you say death so easily?"
    His tone was joking, deliberately irritating you.
    You opened your eyes, grabbed his hand holding your chin, and bit it hard.
    You quickly tasted the smell of blood, biting it until your mouth was numb, but he didn't even frown at all.
    "Have you vented enough?" he asked.
    You bit your lip and didn't answer, not wanting to pay attention to him at all.
    He wasn't annoyed, but instead smiled: "Then it's my turn."
    As soon as he finished speaking, you were pushed down on the bed by him.
    After several struggles, he thought your hands were in the way, so he tied your hands with the straps and pinned them above your head.
    When he kissed you, you bit him again.
    The smell of blood filled his lips and teeth, and he continued regardless. When he kissed you, you bit him again.
    The smell of blood filled his lips and teeth, and he continued regardless, his tongue going deep, sucking and intertwining, and he didn't stop until you were almost out of breath.
    There was blood on his lips, which was bright red and dazzling.
    You couldn't move, so you had to kick him, but he quickly restrained you.
    "Miss Zhou's temper has not changed at all over the years." He raised his hand to wipe the blood on your lips, and then he leaned over.
    You wanted to close your eyes, but he wouldn't let you.
    "Qin Du, you have to die a good death." You were so angry that you scolded him repeatedly.
    Qin Du's smile grew stronger and he kissed your eyes: "Then you should open your eyes wide and watch me die with your own eyes."