76

The cruel and harsh-tongued young master? You are the maid who protects him from disasters (2

At that time, he was still out of town buying wedding gifts and hurried over overnight.
    In a rage, Zhao Juan kicked your door to pieces and threw you out of bed while you were sleeping.
    You woke up suddenly, your back hurt from the fall, and your face turned pale with pain.
    "Are you looking for death?" Zhao Juan pinched your jaw hard and spoke extremely viciously, "You are a maid who prevents disasters. Who gave you the courage to marry without my consent?" Your
    jaw is numb with pain. , it is extremely difficult for you to speak: "My wife agreed to my marriage. Besides, after you get married, young master, I will no longer prevent disasters..."
    His hands were harder and his eyes were scarlet, "I don't agree, you just Don't even think about getting married. You are not worthy of marriage, so you should stay behind me and be at my disposal for the rest of your life!"
    Not worthy? That’s it? What he said was so unpleasant.
    Although your life was given by the Zhao family and you were willing to protect him from disaster, it still hurts your heart to have your dignity trampled on by him so cruelly.
    You are in so much pain that you can't speak. Your body aches, and your heart aches even more.
    Suddenly, the pain in his jaw lessened and Zhao Juan let go.
    You just breathed a sigh of relief, but your heart was lifted again.
    Zhao Jun, who was burning with anger, suddenly picked up the candle on the candlestick and threw it on the curtain. The dark fine cloth ignited a flame, which became more and more intense.
    He turned around, his handsome face half-lit, like a ghost: "Disobedient slaves will die. Since you want to get married so much, then go to the underworld and marry a ghost."
    The fire is getting stronger and stronger, and you want to escape, But he hit him on the back of the neck with a palm, and he fainted completely.
    "Oops! It's on fire!"
    The Zhao Mansion turned into a mess.
    Mrs. Zhao was so anxious when she learned that your room was on fire. When she hurried over, the fire was already out of control.
    "Xiao Bing!" The old lady cried heartbrokenly. In her heart, she raised you as her daughter.
    Zhao Juan had already returned to his room, and now he pretended not to know.
    His face was expressionless: "It's just a maid. If you burn her to death, you will burn to death."
    The old lady glared at him and cried more and more violently.
    Zhao Juan tugged his lips and walked away as if it had nothing to do with it, completely staying out of it.
    But no one knew that instead of going back to his room, he turned to the backyard and carried a slender figure from the dark and secret woodshed onto the carriage...
    *
    When you woke up, you were in an extremely strange room. .
    Both hands and feet are chained, and he cannot leave the room. He can only survive on meals delivered by specially assigned persons every day.
    Such dark days lasted for about a month.
    On this day, there were suddenly lively sounds outside, including voices, firecrackers, gongs and drums...
    It sounded like a wedding.
    You suddenly realized that this... is the newly married home of Zhao Juan and Miss Li!
    Why would he lock you up in his wedding mansion?
    What on earth is he going to do?
    As the night progresses, the hustle and bustle outside becomes quiet, guests leave and stay overnight.
    The banquet is over and the groom is entering the bridal chamber.
    Thinking of this, for some reason, your heart twitches inexplicably.
    “Weird,” you muttered.
    Before you could figure out where this strange discomfort came from, the sound at the door pulled you back from your thoughts.
    The closed door was suddenly pushed open by a huge force, and the night wind blew in with the strong smell of alcohol.
    Zhao Juan, who was wearing a gorgeous red wedding dress, walked in and locked the door behind his back.
    He was very drunk, but his eyes were surprisingly sober, and he walked straight towards you.
    "Young Master, you... um..."