84

ABO has more men than women] The good old beta in the love drama, you?? covet it

As a beta food blogger, you were a little surprised when you received the invitation from Love TV Series.
    But in order to increase your exposure, you still accepted the appointment.
    The first season was filmed in the prairie, and the character you received in the script was a kind-hearted person, which is quite consistent with you.
    The first male guest I came into contact with was Gan Lan, a handsome alpha.
    All the female guests in the script love to please him.
    "Gan Lan, this is the freshly brewed salt milk tea. Do you want to drink it?" As a foodie, the only way to please you can think of is delicious food.
    Gan Lan was basking in the sun and asked lazily: "Did you cook it?"
    "The boss lady cooked it."
    Gan Lan curled her lips and said in a drawl: "I thought you cooked it, then I I won’t drink.”
    You were shocked by his ambiguous tone, he got into the act so quickly.
    "Then I'll cook it right away. What kind of tea base do you want to drink?"
    "Anything is fine."
    "Oh, okay." You quickly ran to the kitchen.
    As soon as I was busy cooking a bowl of steaming milk tea, someone walked in unexpectedly at the door.
    The person who came here was tall and thin, with snow-white skin and delicate facial features, making him extremely charming.
    "I also want to try the milk tea prepared by the food blogger." His name is Yin Yue, the most popular traffic niche, and the perfect omega in the minds of countless people.
    You follow the good-natured persona: "Okay, I'll make you a cup later."
    "I want to drink this cup."
    "But this cup is for Gan Lan."
    "Then I want this cup even more." Yin Yue grabbed it directly from your hand, "Robbing other people's things is the most fun."
    When he said this, his eyes fell on your face, smiling freely.
    "?" You felt uncomfortable being stared at by him, so you had to compromise: "Then you drink first. I'll cook it again."
    But after you cooked one cup after another, he snatched it away again and again.
    But you can't get angry yet.
    At this time, Gan Lan, who had been waiting for a long time, also arrived, and the cramped kitchen suddenly became full of excitement.
    "You dare to steal my things?" Gan Lan looked angry and scary.
    "I'm just going to grab it. What's wrong?"
    Before he could finish his words, Gan Lan started to strike directly. His beating was so violent and terrifying that he almost beat Yin Yue to death.
    Although Yin Yue is an Omega, she is not to be outdone. Those who don't know think they have a blood feud.
    The scene was chaotic, and the director didn't dare to offend these two people, so he had to ask you to break up the fight.
    How dare you? You stand there helpless, afraid of being hit by them.
    "I'm going to persuade you to go out first."
    Suddenly a gentle voice saved you.
    You turned your head and saw that standing behind you was none other than male guest No. 3, Xiao Bai, a young male college student.
    "Thank you, please pay attention to your safety."
    "Don't worry, leave it to me."
    You nodded and walked away from the place of trouble and uneasiness.
    ten minutes later.
    The argument in the kitchen finally stopped. Fortunately, both people only suffered superficial injuries.
    You were still frightened and whispered, "I won't make salt milk tea anymore."
    "Do you think they started fighting because of the milk tea?" Xiaobai walked up to you at some point and asked with a smile.
    You: "Isn't it?"
    Xiaobai couldn't help laughing: "Well, you can think so."
    You don't quite understand his smile and his eyes. They are probably too gentle and loving, and it always feels like he is looking at a pet. .
    After this farce, you have a preliminary understanding of the three male guests, a lazy and irritable second-generation rich man, a deep-seated man who loves to steal other people's things, and a kind-hearted and refreshing male leader.
    Well, it seems that only Xiao Bai is a normal person.