51

the extremely possessive and vicious male protagonist × you who fell into the wolf pit (3)

He strode over, suppressing his anger and maintaining a fragile calmness: "Yingying, let's go."
    "He Cheng!" Bai Lin refused, "Stop pretending, I'll tell her all your plots." Now."
    He Cheng turned around, blocking your view.
    You didn't see that his eyes were so vicious and sharp at this time that he changed into a completely different person.
    He said to Bai Lin in a cold voice: "Bai Lin, haven't you thought about the consequences of talking nonsense?"
    "I'm not afraid of you taking revenge on me." Bai Lin smiled crazily, "If you dare to take advantage of me, I won't either. Make it easier for you."
    Bai Lin actually liked He Cheng, and it was in pursuit of He Cheng that he agreed to his unreasonable request and pestered Feng Yihan.
    But she didn't expect that He Cheng would kick her mercilessly after he finished using her.
    Now that she has lost so much, taking this opportunity, she must reveal He Cheng's true face.
    He Cheng smiled fiercely: "Really?"
    He didn't take any action after saying this. He just turned around quickly, and the anger on his face disappeared.
    He pretended to be calm but hid a bit of caution: "Yingying, be obedient, let's go home first."
    You are completely confused, the amount of information is too much, and your mind is very confused.
    While you were confused, He Cheng quickly pulled you out of the hospital.
    You were taken home by him.
    He walked up and down the room, anxious.
    You are very calm at the moment, asking him one by one: "What's going on with the Y-avoidant medicine?"
    "Yingying, you are not in a good mood right now, and it is not suitable to have a child. I am doing it for your own good." He is very good at catching it. Human weakness.
    You were fooled by him, and you actually felt that it was reasonable.
    You are gradually alienated by family and friends, causing you to be in a very bad mental state.
    It seems that it is indeed not suitable to have children.
    But what makes you angry is that he lied to you.
    "Then why did you promise me? Why didn't you tell me directly?" You said angrily.
    He Cheng held your face in his hands and said in a deep voice: "I was afraid that you would be sad. If I had known that this would make you more sad, I would have said it directly. It's all my fault. You can hit me and scold me."
    He always said It can extinguish the ignited fire. After these two sentences, most of your anger will be gone.
    But other things still annoy you.
    "Are what Bai Lin said true?"
    He Cheng said without changing his expression: "It is true that she was asked to pester Feng Yihan, and the rest are all false. Yingying, I have liked you for a long time, why should I Because the Feng family has a marriage contract with your family, you want to be with him? I am not willing to do it."
    He used his strength to restrain his jealousy and possessiveness, and tried his best to behave as gentle as ever: "I admit, this method is disgraceful . But it’s Feng Yihan himself who can’t stand the test. Think about it, doesn’t he, a grown man, know how to refuse Bai Lin’s entanglement?” “
    On the day you were kidnapped, what Feng Yihan told me was that he celebrated Bai Lin’s birthday. Chat records They are all still there. As for Bai Lin saying that I planned the kidnapping, she is too vicious to use such a lie to sow discord. Yingying, I would rather die myself than let you be harmed at all, let alone take anything away from you. Risk your safety."
    He said with great sincerity, his eyes were slightly red, and he looked like he was wronged and misunderstood.
    Bai Lin is arrogant and sharp, always sabotaging you and Feng Yihan, and you have always had a bad impression of her.
    And He Cheng is the one who always likes you, always appears immediately when you need him, and always firmly chooses you.