52

The pervert and crazy guy who lies constantly × You, the trapped unlucky guy (1)

You were living a carefree life in the fishing village.
    One day, a group of people suddenly came, and they captured you for no apparent reason and took you to the Hidden Gold Island.
    You took advantage of the chaos and ran out, but the guards at the dock said that if you want to leave the island, you have to pay 10,000 gold coins.
    At this point, you begin your unlucky journey of digging gold coins.
    "Are you looking for gold coins?"
    The person who spoke was a good-looking boy. He had fair skin, delicate features, and was dressed very expensively.
    You were stunned by the handsome young man in front of you, and you vaguely felt that his features were familiar.
    "Yes. You are?" You didn't remember where you had seen him.
    The young man was slightly disappointed, but he quickly smiled at you: "My name is Su Jing. I know where there are gold coins and I can take you to find them."
    His lips were red and his teeth were white, and his smile was particularly contagious.
    "Really?"
    "Of course."
    "That's great." You were very excited. You finally met a kind-hearted person after being on the island for so long, and he was a handsome guy.
    Su Jing took you to a big courtyard.
    This place is splendid, spacious and bright, which is completely different from the basement where you live.
    You didn't dare to wander around and asked carefully, "Where are the gold coins?"
    "Don't worry, are you hungry?"
    You were about to say if you were hungry, but your stomach growled, and you had to laugh awkwardly.
    Su Jing smiled knowingly: "Then let's eat something first."
    "That's not good..."
    "It's nothing bad." The young man said, grabbing your hand and pulling you to the other side.
    You were surprised that he didn't mind that you were dirty.
    He took you to the kitchen, where there were many pastries and steaming hot fish...
    You swallowed with greed.
    "Eat it," he said with a smile.
    "Can you eat them all?"
    He raised his eyebrows and said, "Yes."
    You were so hungry that you buried your head in eating, not noticing that the boy opposite was looking at you.
    Su Jing's eyes were focused, hiding a slight smile.
    After eating, you yawned several times and felt very sleepy.
    "Sleepy?"
    "A little bit." You scratched your head sheepishly.
    "Then let's take a nap first."
    You were really sleepy, so you lay down on the table and slept for a while.
    Su Jing raised his hand and pinched your sleeping face, stood up and carried you to the bed.
    He looked at you for a long time, then lowered his head and kissed you on the blush.
    "Finally I found you."
    *
    It was daylight when you woke up.
    "Are you awake?"
    Su Jing was sitting on the bedside. He was still wearing the same clothes as last night and looked like he hadn't slept all night.
    You were startled, then sat up quickly and said awkwardly: "Yes, I'm sorry, I slept for too long." "
    It's okay. Did you sleep well?"
    "Yeah." You nodded and asked in a low voice, "Can I still carry you now? Shall I go find the gold coins?"
    "Of course." Su Jing touched your head and naturally held your hand.
    The warm touch came from your hand, and you subconsciously wanted to pull away, but his grip tightened.
    "The road is difficult, I will hold you to prevent you from falling."
    He said it perfectly, and you nodded obediently.
    But the road after that is not difficult except for the narrow points.
    He took you to a study room. After a few fiddles, the wall behind the study room actually rotated, revealing a secret passage.
    After a while, the darkness faded away, and a hill made of gold coins appeared in front of him.
    Su Jing said, "Take it."
    "Thank you!" Your eyes were bright, and when you were about to take it, the boy spoke again.
    "I can only take one." His words were like cold water poured down his head.
    You immediately pursed your lips and let out a disappointed sigh.
    "But you can come and get it every day." The boy added slowly.
    You were on a roller coaster of emotions, but you were still so grateful for him.
    Right now you are still short of more than two hundred gold coins. If you take one a day, you can collect them all in less than a year.
    After that, you came to see him every day, but you always dozed off easily.
    I accidentally slept at his house until dawn.
    Su Jing kindly invites you to stay.
    You lowered your head and refused in a low voice: "No."
    "Why don't you stay here? Didn't you sleep well here before?" The young man's clear eyes were filled with confusion and sadness.