61

The pestering yandere male vixen

You are a monster hunter and a beauty controller.
    A year ago, you were bewitched by the peerless appearance of a male fox demon. Not only did you not kill him, you also saved him and healed his injuries.
    I didn’t expect that he would get stuck with you, insisting on following you, and couldn’t drive him away no matter what.
    The male fox demon is extremely handsome, docile and obedient. He washes and cooks every day and makes you feel comfortable.
    You let him follow you like this for a year. Now that your trip is over, you have to go back to the mountain to meet your master.
    "I'm going back to Qingxuan Mountain soon, so don't follow me."
    If the master knows that you keep a male vixen by your side, you will not be punished to death.
    He was stunned for a moment and asked in a low voice: "Then I will wait for you at the foot of the mountain, okay?" "
    I don't know how long I will stay in Qingxuan Mountain, you don't have to wait for me."
    His eyes were full of persistence: "How long will you stay? , I will wait at the foot of the mountain for as long as I want."
    You hesitated a little, it was always a troublesome to take him with you, if something went wrong, the master would know about it.
    Seeing your silence, he approached cautiously, rubbed his fluffy tail affectionately against the corner of your clothes, and said coquettishly: "I will stay at the foot of the mountain honestly and never cause you any trouble. Okay?"
    He was all over the place. They all exude a faint fragrance, their skin is so white that it shines, and their upturned eyes are so enchanting. Your facial control is simply helpless.
    "Okay." You were finally defeated by his beauty and coquettishness.
    Arrive at Qingxuan Mountain.
    You arranged the male fox in a secluded abandoned wooden house.
    He was very diligent and neat, and he kept the dilapidated wooden house clean and warm.
    "Will you miss me?" he always asked stickyly before leaving.
    "Yeah." You responded perfunctorily, then told him seriously, "You can't go up the mountain, there are all monster hunters there."
    His eyes flashed: "Are you worried about my safety?"
    "Of course. , if you are discovered, I can't save you!" You are actually more afraid that the master will punish you if he finds out.
    "Okay, I won't run around. You have to remember to miss me." He nodded obediently.
    He was always obedient, so you didn't worry too much, packed your luggage and left the inn to go up the mountain.
    The male fox stood at the door, his deep purple eyes full of your back, his red lips pursed slightly, his face full of reluctance, he hesitated but quietly took a step forward.
    *
    Qingxuan Mountain Peak.
    Junior brother Xiaoxuan ran over excitedly as soon as he saw you.
    "Senior sister! I miss you so much!"
    After not seeing you for a year, Xiaoxuan's brows and eyes have lost their youthfulness and become a bit more heroic.
    "I miss you too!" You smiled and hugged him, then looked him up and down, "Sister, let me see if our Xiaoxuan has grown taller?"
    Xiaoxuan muttered unhappily: "I'm not a child anymore. , Senior sister, don’t tease me with this tone in the future."
    "Okay." You agreed, but in your heart you still treated him as a child.
    "Senior sister, where is the heart-protecting lock I gave you?" Xiaoxuan suddenly moved his eyes to your waist.
    "Oh, leave it there." Your belongings are all taken care of by the male fox. The heart-protecting lock should be at the mountain inn at the moment.
    The junior brother was very disappointed: "You used to carry it with you." "I
    met many monsters when I went down the mountain this time. I was afraid of losing it,
    so I put it away." He became visibly happy and came over as affectionately as before. Take your hand.
    The moment he touched your arm, the junior brother froze and glanced back inexplicably.
    "What's wrong?"
    Junior Brother: "Why do I feel like someone is staring at me from behind?"