68

the forced crazy male protagonist who pretends to be an O?? You are the omega who escaped and was caught (2

You didn't hesitate: "I like it, I envy you so much. You can live in a house like this every day, and you have such a cute cat."
    Xiaoyu: "If you like it, you can move here. There are many vacant rooms upstairs. ."
    "Move here?" You haven't thought about it.
    "That's right. It's a waste to leave this place empty. If you move here, we can go to and from get off work together in the future." Xiaoyu said with reason. He also said that he was very lonely and liked to have someone to accompany him.
    Thinking about your parents working outside all year round, you are actually quite lonely. It would be really nice if you could move here to keep Xiaoyu company.
    The environment here is very good, it is a house you would never dream of.
    However, this is someone else's home after all, even if he is your best friend.
    "Yao Yao, don't have any worries. Treat this place as your own home. If you don't get used to it, you can move out at any time." He can capture your worries immediately every time.
    His words made your heart flutter.
    You thought about it for a while and finally wavered: "Okay."
    *
    You moved to Xiaoyu's house. He lived on the first floor and you lived on the second floor.
    The two of them commute to get off work together every day, pet cats and plant flowers together on weekends, and travel around during long holidays.
    This is the first time you realize that life is not just a piece of cake, but can also be so happy.
    More than four months later.
    As spring passes and summer solstice passes, your most troublesome thing has arrived - the estrus period.
    When you realize this, you remember that you didn't bring the inhibitor and kept it at your home.
    The changes in your body are surging, your head is hot and your whole body is as hot as if you were drunk, completely disobedient.
    The usually faint peach smell in your body is getting stronger now, permeating the huge villa.
    Xiaoyu downstairs soon smelled the sweet fragrance of peach. He realized something and hurried downstairs.
    Because he knows that he is also an omega, so he must have inhibitors.
    You fell on the carpet and said with difficulty: "Xiaoyu, inhibitor."
    The person in front of you paused, his eyes suddenly darkened, and he turned around.
    You thought he turned around and went out to get the inhibitor.
    Unexpectedly, he actually locked the door directly.
    Only then did you notice that the veins on his arms were bulging, and the breath all over his body was messed up. He was completely different from usual, and the scent of pine and cypress hidden in his body burst out menacingly.
    That's the alpha's inherent sense of oppression.
    The scent of his body made you boil to the extreme in an instant, and your whole body became restless.
    Your pupils trembled slightly, and you finally reacted: "You, are you an alpha?"
    Xiaoyu's eyes were already so dark that he didn't expect this day to come so quickly.
    He didn't want to be exposed now and planned to help you with the inhibitor.
    But the moment he saw you and smelled the peach fragrance you exuded, all his reason was annihilated.
    "Yao Yao." His voice was hoarse. He could no longer control himself. He picked you up from the carpet and put you on the bed, pressing you over.
    You were already in a daze, but after smelling the strong and strong pine and cypress fragrance on his body, you couldn't think about it at all, so you cried and stayed close to him.
    Xiaoyu raised his hand to wipe the tears from your face, but with his other hand he tore off your skirt without mercy.