39

the crazy second generation rich people who sow discord × fall into the trap without knowing it

You were so embarrassed that you added a larger size.
    "Thank you for today. Goodbye." You said politely, hoping he would leave quickly.
    Lu Cheng narrowed his eyes and said in an ambiguous tone, "Goodbye? Do you also want to meet me again?" "
    What?" You don't understand how he could understand such polite words so well.
    Lu Chengze just smiled, "It's nothing, good night."
    You just thought he was drunk and talking nonsense, and didn't take it to heart.
    *
    Not long after, you found that you could always meet Lu Chengze.
    At first, we just met him by chance on the commercial street, but later on, the big boss of Party A of your new project turned out to be him.
    Lu Cheng, on the other hand, is very attentive to you, and his thoughts are obvious.
    You mustered up the courage to politely reject him: "Mr. Lu, thank you for your kindness, but I have a boyfriend..." "
    What if you break up?" He looked at you for a moment and asked suddenly.
    You remained polite and said: "We will not break up. Please don't make such assumptions, Mr. Lu." Lu Cheng
    smiled nonchalantly and said, "Are you so sure? Is Chen Zhian worthy of your trust?"
    " He deserves it!" You growled angrily.
    Lu Chengze then closed his mouth and lowered his eyes, his eyes full of dark coldness.
    *
    Oddly enough, since that day, your boyfriend Chen Zhian has been unable to see anyone for three days, and messages have been returned very slowly.
    When you encounter trouble, it's all Lu Chengze who appears in time to help you.
    Apart from being your boyfriend, Chen Zhian has already drifted away from you.
    On this day, you couldn't stand it anymore and took the initiative to chat with Chen Zhi'an: "Zhi'an, why have you ignored me recently?" "I'm
    sorry, Lulu, I'm really too busy. I'll come with you after I finish my work for a while." He stepped forward. He hugged you and comforted you.
    You rested your head on his shoulder and saw the lipstick mark on his collar.
    "What's going on with you...?"
    Chen Zhi'an's face froze and he said, "Oh, I accidentally bumped into my boss's daughter when I was sending her home."
    He explained in detail again, saying it was just a coincidence.
    You believed him, but then you smelled a woman's perfume on him, saw hair on his shirt, and saw him arm in arm with his boss's daughter downstairs in his company.
    "I really have nothing to do with her! I swear!" Chen Zhian would say this every time he was questioned.
    But in action, he always disappears, and there are always marks left by other women on his body...
    You become more and more disappointed, and there is only the last straw left to crush you from despair.
    On your birthday, he promised to give you a surprise, but he didn't show up at the agreed place.
    You called him countless times, but he didn't answer.
    The last call was finally answered.
    But the person who answered was a girl: "Who are you?"
    "I..." you hesitated for a moment and said, "I have something to do with Chen Zhian."
    There was a faint conversation on the other end of the phone:
    "Hey, Zhian, there is someone here. You."
    "Baby, don't make any noise, let me sleep a little longer."
    It was Chen Zhian's voice!
    Your scalp tightened and you hung up the phone like a deserter.
    At this time, your whole body was cold and you couldn't help crying...
    Ding bell -
    there was a knock on the door of the private room that had been unattended.
    You opened the door in surprise, and what you saw was a beautiful bouquet of white roses. The person holding the flowers was none other than Lu Chengze.
    And there was a small cart behind him, which was full of things, and you didn't have time to look at it.
    "Happy birthday." Lu Cheng saw your eyes were red and his expression suddenly froze, "What's wrong with you?"