7

[Female Hero] Scheming Green Tea Yandere × Strong Woman You

Ding ding ding ding -
    you were lying in the bathtub applying a facial mask when you heard the bell ring several times and shouted outside: "Promise, help me read the news."
    "Okay." Promise was outside the bathroom, he took it He picked up the phone on the table and entered the password skillfully to open it. His eyes darkened for a moment when he saw the sender of the WeChat message.
    "Who sent it and what?" As a workaholic, you were worried that someone in the company had something important to do, so you asked quickly.
    "Your employee Zhao Yinyin, she said that the revised version of the plan has been sent to your email." Xu Xu answered you while flexibly deleting the chat history with your fingers.
    There are actually two people who sent you messages this time, one is your employee and the other is your ex-boyfriend Gu Han, but the latter promised not to mention it at all and even deleted the party invitation sent by Gu Han. .
    "Just say to her, 'I'll check it out later.'" It seems like it's nothing important. You put the white foam floating on the water on your arm and continue to enjoy the bath slowly.
    "I'm back." Yanxuan did as he was told. After he finished speaking, he walked into the bathroom and walked around behind you. His slender hands pressed the acupuncture points on your shoulders and neck with good pressure.
    You felt relaxed both physically and mentally. You raised your head with a smile and looked at him with a pair of beautiful eyes.
    Promise understood, lowered his head and placed a warm kiss on your lips.
    *
    The next day, afternoon.
    You had just finished the meeting and arrived at the office. As soon as you entered the door, you saw Gu Han sitting on your chair and looking over with a half-smile.
    "Who allows you to sit in my chair? Go to the sofa next to you." You don't like others sitting in your place without permission, especially if this person is your ex-boyfriend.
    Gu Han raised his eyebrows and moved to the sofa not far away. He smiled and teased: "You still have such a bad temper. Can anyone stand you?" "If you have something to
    say, just say it. If nothing happens, get out." You don't want to at all. Talk nonsense to him.
    Gu Han was afraid of you, sighed, and then said helplessly: "I know you are annoying me, but don't you always claim to be able to distinguish between public and private matters? I asked you to go to a tea restaurant on the weekend to talk about business, but you still haven't given me any permission. If you can't give me an answer, then I have to come to your office."
    "When did you invite me to a tea restaurant on the weekend?" You looked at him suspiciously, reasonably doubting whether this guy was dreaming in broad daylight.
    Gu Han took out his phone and flipped through several messages sent to you yesterday.
    When you saw those messages, you couldn't help but frown and opened your WeChat. The dialog box was empty.
    Gu Han glanced at your screen and immediately laughed: "Oh, it must have been deleted. We have broken up, why is he still guarding me like he is guarding against thieves? You can't do it if you ask me. Looking for this..."
    "It's better to choose a different day than to hit it." You interrupted his chatter, took your bag, and said, "Now go to the shopping mall opposite to find a coffee shop to chat."
    Gu Han's mouth froze for a moment, observing. There was something unclear about your face as you said, "Aren't you angry that he read your messages privately and deleted your chat history?" "
    There's nothing to be angry about. Just leave quickly and don't waste time." You said calmly, but you had already made plans in your heart. Okay, how to settle accounts with the promise?
    Gu Han's face suddenly dropped, and he said dissatisfiedly: "I just took a look at your chat history with others. You dumped me that night, and it was your turn to promise the green tea man. Are you so calm and generous?" "Isn't this the same
    ? Are you okay?" You looked at him funny.
    Gu Han felt a little guilty when you saw him, his expression changed again and again, and then returned to his dandy look: "Yes, what does it have to do with me? The green tea man is very scheming, and he will not be the unlucky one to be defrauded of money and sex." Me."
    You and Gu Han went to the shopping mall opposite and found a coffee shop to chat about the development of Village B.
    Unconsciously, we chatted for more than two hours, during which I promised to send you a message: [Linlin, it’s time to get off work, why haven’t you gone home yet? 】
    You: 【We are talking at a coffee shop in the shopping mall opposite the company. ]
    After a few seconds, you rolled your eyes and added: [With Gu Han. 】
    After sending it, you slightly curled your lower lip, put down your phone, and continued to chat with Gu Han about development.
    Twenty minutes later, you had almost finished chatting, but you took the initiative to say: "Sit down for a while. It's easy to get stuck in traffic during the rush hour."
    Gu Han didn't know what kind of medicine you were selling in your gourd, but he just felt that you were willing to talk to him alone. He stayed a little longer, and suddenly he was so happy that he couldn't find the north.
    "Actually, I still..." Gu Han was about to reveal his unresolved feelings to you, when he raised his eyes and saw the uninvited guest at the door.
    You followed his gaze and looked over, only to see Wen Yan standing at the door wearing a refreshing and handsome sportswear. His dark hair was a little messy from running too fast. His neat and handsome face was slightly pale, looking a little aggrieved and aggrieved. in a hurry.
    "Why are you here?" You asked knowingly.
    "Coming to find you." Yan Xu came in, not even looking at the man sitting opposite you. He just stared at you for a moment: "Seeing that you haven't been back for so long, I'm a little worried."
    You pretended to be angry: "Deleted Won’t you explain the deleted chat history?”
    Yan Xu understood what you were talking about, lowered his head, and immediately admitted his mistake: “I was wrong. I deleted it accidentally. I was afraid that you would be angry later and wanted to find another opportunity to tell you. ."
    His eyelashes were very long, casting heavy shadows under his eyes, and his pursed lips seemed to be suppressing jealousy and anxiety.
    "Okay, let's talk about it when we get back." You achieved your goal, picked up your bag, and got ready to go out.
    Gu Han watched you two leave one after another, not realizing at all that he was being used as a tool to defraud you of the promise. He was still complacent, thinking that you would definitely abandon the promise when you returned.
    After returning home, you were still pretending to be angry and deliberately ignored him.
    Xuanyuan didn't know that you and Gu Han were talking about business, he was only worried about the possibility of your old relationship rekindling, especially when he walked in the door just now, he saw Gu Han looking at you with affection in his eyes.
    This made him immediately panic.
    A overwhelming sense of crisis hit him. He quickly walked up to you and said aggrievedly and pitifully: "Linlin, I was really wrong. I will never delete your chat history without permission again."
    You were not angry. , but just wanted to use it to play some tricks, "What should I do? I'm still very angry now."
    His jaw tightened and hesitantly said: "Then can you punish me?"
    "How to punish me?"
    Xu Xu paused for a few seconds. Seconds later, he turned around and took out a delicate box from the drawer, handed it to you, and said, "Can I use these?"
    You took the delicate gift box he handed you, opened it, and found a line of sweet scented flowers inside. Black ribbon, silver handcuffs, dark blue mesh top, white stockings and shirt clip...
    ————————
    Follow up in AiDan, ID: Xiong Xiongnan