87

Picky Vampire You × Crazy Yandere who wants to tie you with blood (2)

You smiled awkwardly: "No, no, I just think your hands are pretty."
    It would be better if I could give you a bite.
    "Does it look good?" He curled his lips, smiled innocently, and even stretched his hand closer, so close to your lips.
    This move is undoubtedly tickling your heart.
    Your throat felt astringent and you swallowed, impulsive thoughts constantly buzzing in your mind.
    After holding on for a few seconds, you couldn't help it anymore: "It's really beautiful. Can...let me take a bite?"
    As soon as you said this, you regretted it.
    Damn it, it will definitely scare him.
    But he nodded without hesitation: "Okay. You bite."
    After saying that, he stretched forward a little further, and the back of his hand directly touched your lips. The warm and tender touch made your breath sink a few times. point.
    You opened your lips and bit the back of his hand with your sharp white teeth.
    The tips of the teeth were deeply embedded in his skin, and bright red blood drops instantly burst out. It was painful to see, but he didn't even frown.
    It tastes good, and his blood tastes so good.
    You sucked happily, but you also knew not to go too far, so you had to stop reluctantly.
    "I'm sorry, I bit you and made you bleed." You quickly apologized to him, "I have a strange disease, I always feel dizzy, and I have to taste some blood to relieve it. I was sick just now, don't be afraid."
    Fortunately, he He wasn't scared by you. Not only did he say it didn't matter, he also took out a pack of tissues and asked you to wipe the blood on the corner of your mouth.
    "I'm not afraid." He smiled and asked with concern, "Is sister feeling better now?"
    "Much better."
    He paused and looked straight at him with clear eyes: "If sister is still dizzy in the future, it's okay. Come and taste my blood."
    "Is it really okay?" You are very surprised. Did you really deceive a big enemy after you have already started training?
    He nodded: "Yeah. Sister, you have helped me so many times, and I want to repay you. And I am in good health and have thick blood."
    You were so excited that you almost jumped up, and the smile on your lips was harder to suppress than AK.
    Great, if the grievance comes to your door, you won't be polite!
    *
    After you tasted his blood for the first time that day, you became addicted and went to see him every now and then.
    "Sister, you're here." He was very conscious and stretched out his arm for you to bite.
    You are now used to biting his arm, where the blood tastes better.
    After the bite, a deep red tooth mark will be left on his arm.
    When he usually wears sleeveless sportswear to train, he will be gossiped by many people - Fang Yibai's girlfriend is very fierce and bites people really hard.
    And he never denied it, tacitly admitting that it was his girlfriend who bit him.
    "There are rumors outside that I am your girlfriend." You heard it once and came to ask him specifically.
    Because you don't understand what a girlfriend means.
    His face turned red instantly, and he said shyly and nervously: "I'm sorry, I didn't know it had spread so widely. Do you mind?" "
    No." You only care if you can suck his blood.
    Hearing your answer, he had a smile in his eyes and asked flattered, "Then are you willing to be my girlfriend?"
    You tilted your head and asked, "As your girlfriend, can I continue to bite you?"
    "Yes." He nodded impatiently, "You can bite him any way you want."
    You quickly agreed: "Okay!"
    After you became your girlfriend, you started sucking his blood even more vigorously.
    He takes off his clothes directly every time, letting you bite wherever you want.
    He will also eat a lot of blood-enhancing foods and strengthen his maintenance. He is a very sensible and obedient mobile blood bag.
    But no matter how delicious the blood is, there will be a day when you get tired of drinking it.
    Especially since you are a super picky vampire.
    After three months of sucking him off, you got bored and started looking for someone new.
    God is looking out for you, and it won't be long before you discover a new perfect food.
    That person happened to be Fang Yibai's teammate.
    You immediately asked Fang Yibai: "Are you familiar with that red-haired boy?"
    ———