71

the ruthless and crazy usurping bastardpo18.Cl𝔲Ь

You come from a humble background, but you are deeply loved by the emperor. You are the favorite concubine of the emperor in the palm of his hand.
    But this also aroused the hostility towards you from the former harem, and you were framed many times.
    This time you almost lost your life.
    The real culprit behind your murder is Concubine Lian, the legitimate daughter of the current Prime Minister.
    The emperor's foundation is unstable and he cannot avenge you for the time being.
    For your safety, the emperor demoted you to Luyuxuan, far away from the palace, under the pretense of being relegated to the cold palace.
    "婠婠, after some time, I will definitely take you back, and I will definitely make the person who harmed you severely punished." Please see the website: У𝓾スh𝖚w𝖚.bⅰⓩ
    You understand his difficulties, and you also know that he will Do what you say, smile and nod.
    The next day you set off for Luyuxuan.
    Although the emperor has repeatedly arranged for people to take care of you in Luyuxuan, this place is not as good as the palace, and the cost of food and clothing is greatly reduced, especially in the winter when there is a lack of energy and the cold makes you shiver.
    But don't be pretentious and wait silently.
    I hope that the emperor can stabilize his power as soon as possible and take you back to the palace. Then no one will dare to bully you anymore.
    But before the news of returning to the palace came, the sad news of the emperor's death suddenly arrived.
    The Ninth Prince, who had always been against the emperor, took the opportunity to seize the throne.
    The Ninth Prince was cruel by nature. He had failed to seize power with the late emperor a few years ago, and he had always held a grudge. Within a few days of taking power, he bloodbathed the previous dynasty and the harem.
    For a moment, everyone fell into chaos and panic.
    You suddenly feel lucky that you are in Luyuxuan, far away from the palace, and you still have time and opportunity to escape.
    With the help of the guards arranged by the late emperor, you escaped from the capital overnight.
    I originally thought that in the eyes of outsiders, you, a concubine who was sent away to an abandoned house, would not cause much trouble even if you were discovered after escaping.
    Unexpectedly, the day after you escaped, the new emperor offered a reward of one million gold and used military force to capture you.
    *
    Within three days, you were captured by the army.
    They took you to Weiyang Palace.
    As soon as you stepped through the door, you smelled a strong smell of blood.
    There were several corpses that had died tragically on the ground in the courtyard, so unrecognizable that it was impossible to tell who they were.
    There was a crazy woman kneeling in the center. Her hair was messy, her body was covered in injuries, her fingernails had been pulled out on her hands and feet, and they were dripping with blood.
    "Concubine Lian?" You can't believe that this person who was tortured to the point of becoming a human being is actually the once domineering Concubine Lian.
    Concubine Lian no longer recognizes her lover and actually begs you for mercy: "I was wrong, I was wrong! Please let me go..."
    You had mixed emotions for a while, and you were more worried about your own fate.
    This new emperor hated the former emperor and deliberately humiliated and tortured all the concubines and children of the former emperor. As the former emperor's beloved concubine, I'm afraid it will be even worse... You couldn't help but feel
    cold all over. Under the urging of the eunuch, you walked in with trembling legs. The main house.
    There is a person sitting on the chair in the main room, wearing a brand new dragon robe. Different from the kind and gentle face of the previous emperor, this new emperor, the once rebellious Ninth Prince, has a very aggressive face.
    His facial features are sharp and his eyes are sharp. Just his eyes make people feel oppressive.
    This face looks familiar.
    Logically speaking, you live in the palace and have never met anyone from the previous dynasty.
    Little did he know that your confused look had caught his eye.
    His handsome face suddenly turned cold, and he sneered: "Is this the emperor's favorite concubine a mute?"
    You came back to your senses and knelt on the ground with a thud in fright, your voice trembling: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty... "
    Get up."
    You stood up quickly, not daring to say anything.
    At this time, the new emperor ordered the eunuch in charge to bring a bunch of strange torture instruments.
    Some are inserting nails, some are pulling nails, some are peeling them...
    He smiled knowingly: "I heard that you are the emperor's favorite concubine. As a younger brother, I naturally have to pay extra attention to you. "
    Your face is pale and your body is shaking.
    Does he mean to torture you even more?
    "Choose one?" he said.
    You cried in frustration and begged him for mercy.
    He would rather die happily.
    I don’t want to be tortured to the point of insanity by those horrific instruments of torture.
    He: "Would you rather die?"
    You said without hesitation: "Yes, please give me death."
    The new emperor raised your tear-stained face and smiled like a devil on earth: "Death is too easy. Since you don't want to be tortured by these instruments of torture , then change it."