62

The pestering yandere male vixen

You also look back, and there is nothing behind but bottomless cliffs.
    You habitually raised your hand to touch his forehead and asked, "Did you not get enough rest and are you hallucinating?"
    Junior Brother's eyebrows tightened even more, and the feeling of being stared at reached a new level at this moment. high.
    But there was really no one there.
    "Maybe." Junior Brother said helplessly. Could it be that he was just too suspicious?
    "Okay, master is waiting for us."
    The moment you and your junior brother disappeared, a figure appeared on the mountain cliff, it was a nine-tailed fox.
    The nine-tailed fox has seductive eyes, but at this moment, there is a hint of jealousy and calculation in those beautiful eyes.
    It crept into the backyard kitchen...
    *
    Sunset.
    You and Xiaoxuan reported this year's itinerary to Master.
    You deliberately hid the matter of the male fox. You were still very nervous during this process, worried that Xiaoxuan, who knew you best, would find out.
    After the report was finished, it was already time for dinner.
    I don’t know whether it’s because the male foxes who usually cook delicious food in different ways have whetted your appetite, or whether the food on the mountain is too bland and unpalatable, and you can’t eat it at all.
    I can't help but miss the craftsmanship of the male fox at the foot of the mountain. This is only the first day...
    "Senior sister, why do you eat so little?" Xiaoxuan is always paying attention to you.
    You casually said, "I'm not hungry."
    "Is this food not delicious?" Xiaoxuan saw through you, but he was also confused as to why the food tasted so bad today.
    "Yeah." You responded, missing the male fox even more.
    If the meal was cooked by the male fox, you would have eaten two big bowls now!
    Xiaoxuan looked at you several times and said in an unclear tone: "Sister, I think something is different when you come back this time."
    "What's different?"
    Xiaoxuan paused and said, "It seems that there is something hidden in your heart."
    You suddenly Your breath tightened, you felt so guilty, you were afraid that he would find out about you and the male fox.
    "That's nonsense, I'll eat your food." You glared at him deliberately.
    Xiaoxuan turned his head nonchalantly, his mouth tightened, thoughtfully.
    After the meal, you each went back to your room.
    In the middle of the night, you were so hungry that you snuck out of the door.
    Xiaoxuan lives next door to your room. His bedroom is dark at this time and he must be asleep.
    However, not long after you left, the bedroom opened a small opening and Xiaoxuan walked out, following you quietly.
    *
    Come to the wooden house at the foot of the mountain.
    You smell the aroma of rice, and the busy figure at the stove turns around immediately after hearing the noise.
    "Have you come down the mountain?" The male fox looked surprised. Even wearing coarse clothes could not conceal his unique and charming temperament.
    "Well. Why are you still cooking so late?"
    The male fox's ears were slightly red, and his tone was doting: "In the past, you would have a midnight snack at this time. Although you went up the mountain, I still made a midnight snack out of habit. I thought you would come."
    "That's great, I'm almost starving!"
    The table was full of your favorite food, and you ate it regardless of the image.
    "Didn't you have enough food on the mountain?" the male fox said with a smile.
    "The food on the mountain is terrible, but your cooking is delicious."
    The male fox propped up his chin and said with bright eyes, "Then I will prepare delicious food for you every day."
    "Okay." You nodded repeatedly.
    The male fox smiled with satisfaction, glanced at the blurry shadow outside the window, and asked deliberately: "Did you miss me?"
    His tone was intimate and ambiguous, and his voice was much louder than usual.
    "Yes!" You replied vaguely, but you didn't want to, the food he cooked was so delicious!
    Suddenly, the door was kicked open forcefully, and an angry figure appeared, it was Xiaoxuan.
    Xiaoxuan's face darkened in a rare way, and he gritted his teeth and asked: "Senior sister, who is he?!"