30

The crazy stepbrother who falls in love with you at first sight × the arrogant and indulgent young lady you (Part 1

You have lived a comfortable and carefree life since you were a child, and you are still the only heir to the Tang family.
    Until your father married a new woman and brought back a stepbrother who was three years older than you.
    You were only ten years old at that time, and you didn't understand anything. You only knew that the woman and boy in front of you wanted to steal your father away.
    Wearing a bright red princess dress, you were standing on the third step, barely as tall as your stepbrother.
    "Get out of my house!" You yelled at them fiercely.
    "Shengsheng!" Your father pulled you over and gave you a lesson.
    You let your father criticize you, but in fact you didn't listen at all and your eyes were wandering around.
    His eyes happened to meet his stepbrother who turned to look over.
    Your stepbrother's skin is very white, which makes his eyes darker than obsidian. He looked at you for a long time.
    You were annoyed by your stepbrother and made a face at him.
    "Are you polite?" Your father was so angry that he slapped your hand.
    This is the first time your father has hit you because of someone else, although it doesn't hurt much.
    But you were still heartbroken and stared at your father angrily. At this moment, you hated your stepmother and stepbrother even more.
    *
    You can't fight your scheming stepmother, so you choose to bully your stepbrother.
    You often secretly rejoice that your stepmother is so smart, but your stepbrother is so stupid, and you can tease him every time.
    Today, you want to prank him again.
    "Tang Che, do you want to watch a movie together tonight?" You rarely call him brother, but often call him by his first name.
    He never minded what you called him. After taking the ticket from your hand, he said, "Okay, let's go together?"
    "You go first, and I'll come later." You suppressed the smile on your lips.
    That ticket is fake and you are waiting to see him embarrassed when he goes to the cinema to redeem it.
    But he seemed oblivious and nodded.
    At night, you quietly went to the door of the waiting hall of the cinema to look around, and sure enough you saw him sitting there obediently.
    After a while, he went to the front desk to redeem the ticket.
    As you might expect, he awkwardly apologized to the conductor and bought a real ticket again.
    The prank succeeded and you couldn't help but laugh.
    Then you walked away without paying any attention to him or sending him any message.
    Instead, he sent you many messages:
    [The movie is about to start, when will you arrive? ]
    [The movie has started, I'll go in and wait for you. ]
    [Aren't you coming? Is something delayed? ]
    [The movie is over, are you still coming? There is another show later, how about I watch it with you again? 】
    You were already watching a variety show at home. You only glanced at the chat box and turned off your phone with a sneer.
    It was already late at night when Tang Che came back. He was soaked when he came in, and his hair kept dripping.
    You turned your head and looked out the window. Sure enough, it started raining heavily. It must have started when he walked to the gate of the community.
    "Why didn't you go?" Tang Che walked towards you.
    You crossed your legs and didn't even look at him. You said disdainfully, "Did I say you were going?"
    "You clearly said we would watch together in the afternoon." Tang Che stared at you without blinking, trying to find out what was on your face. A hint of guilt.
    But unfortunately, you don't care at all.
    "Oh? Then I don't want to go." You raised your eyebrows and said disgustedly, "Get away, you're covered in water."
    Not only did he not leave, but he moved right in front, blocking your view of the variety show.
    You frowned in displeasure: "I told you to go away and not hear me?"
    Tang Che looked at you condescendingly. At this moment, his eyes were completely different from usual, and his eyes like splashing ink were fierce and cold.
    "Is it fun to play with me like this?" he suddenly asked after a long silence.
    You were stunned, you didn't expect him to say that, he had never cared about it in the past.
    Why are you suddenly angry today?
    You glanced at the calendar on the wall, oh! Today is his birthday.
    His birthday is very special. It falls on February 29. It only happens once every four years, so he pays special attention to it.
    He pushed everyone aside today but went to your appointment, but in the end he was tricked by you.
    You had an epiphany and mocked: "It's funny, you don't think I really want to invite you to watch a movie to celebrate your birthday, do you? Are you worthy?"
    Tang Che stood straight on the spot, his jawline was tight, and the ends of his raised eyes were red. , there are faint blue veins popping out from the corners of his forehead.
    He took a few deep breaths, and a sneer escaped from the corner of his mouth: "Good sister. There is something you may not know yet." "
    ?" Goosebumps rose every time you heard him mention the word sister, and at this moment, you felt that he was The tone was weir