53

the perverted and crazy guy who lies constantly × the trapped unlucky you (2)

"It's very nice here." You explained quickly, "But I have a place to live. There are many friends there to accompany me. I don't want to cause you any more trouble..."
    Su Jing said nothing and sent you back silently.
    *
    After going back, a group of friends came over and said, "It's that handsome young man with a kind heart again! He must like you!"
    You subconsciously retorted: "No, don't talk nonsense."
    "If I don't like you, why do I have to send you gifts every day? Your gold coins?"
    You can't refute now, but what you don't understand is, why can't he give it all at once?
    A little girl smiled and joked: "Isn't it obvious? He wants to see you every day."
    You were stunned, and your face suddenly turned red.
    When you fall asleep at night, the words of your companions are still echoing in your mind.
    Your heart was pounding wildly. Su Jing was good-looking, gentle and kind, and he was so kind to you...
    "It's not good! It's on fire!"
    A scream woke up everyone in their sleep, and there was an inexplicable fire in the basement. , everyone ran around as if running for their lives.
    You were no exception, but you were weak and couldn't hold on when you were about to run to the intersection and fell down.
    Before you fell into coma, you vaguely felt that you were being picked up by someone.
    "Don't be afraid, I'm here."
    In the hazy smoke, you saw the man's profile clearly, it was Su Jing.
    *
    When you wake up, you are in a spacious and bright bedroom.
    You recognize this is Su Jing’s family.
    "Are you awake?" Su Jing came over with a basin of hot water and patiently wiped your face.
    "Thank you for saving me."
    "You're welcome." Su Jing's tone was as gentle as ever, "You can't live in your place now, or... you can live in my house."
    Now you don't even have a reason to refuse. I had no choice but to agree.
    *
    You stay in the Su Mansion and take the initiative to take care of the housework. I just hope you can return some favors.
    But you still haven’t forgotten the mission of 10,000 gold coins.
    More than half a year has passed, and you are only one gold coin away from leaving the island.
    Su Jing let you take away a gold coin as usual, but this time he looked at you with burning eyes.
    "Can you... don't leave?"
    You suddenly remembered that more than half a year ago, your friends laughed and teased you, saying that Su Jing liked you.
    Now, you can feel his hot love more and more.
    It was nice to stay with him, but you wanted to go home more.
    "I'm sorry." You said bravely, "Thank you very much for helping me so much. But I still want to go back...goodbye."
    You bowed and said goodbye to him.
    Su Jing stood in the middle of the courtyard, looking at your back without hesitation, the warmth on his face disappeared in an instant.
    He sneered lowly: "We will indeed meet again."
    *
    You took the 10,000 gold coins you had saved to the dock.
    The guards counted the gold coins in the box one by one, and suddenly shouted: "How dare you! How dare you steal the gold coins of the eldest young master. Take her away!"
    You are in a panic, what are they talking about, what stealing, what eldest young master!
    The group of people who arrested you and entered the island in the first place were ordered by the eldest young master.
    The eldest young master is a super villain. You only briefly saw his face on the day he was arrested, and you don’t even recognize him.
    How could you possibly steal his gold coins?
    But the guards didn't listen to your explanation at all and pushed you directly into the dungeon.
    At this time, the iron door opened, and a crowd of people walked in surrounded by the young master they called.
    "Young Master, it was she who stole the gold coins!" the guards said respectfully to the visitor.
    You were stunned and your voice became distorted: "Su Jing... is that you?"