28

The powerful and crazy sycophantic minister × You, the noble daughter of a loyal family (Part 1)

Your Zhou family has been loyal and loyal for generations, and has always been a clean stream in the court.
    Your father and brother have been guarding the border all year round, so you and your mother often go to help the refugees and the people in the city.
    One evening, you met Qin Du for the first time.
    He was lying on the messy haystack, his clothes were in tatters, his face was dirty, and his legs were seriously injured.
    Seeing how pitiful he is and how old he is, you can't help but beg your mother to take him home for treatment.
    My mother agreed immediately.
    After bringing Qin Du into the house, the servants gave him a bath and changed into clean clothes before letting the doctor treat his leg injury.
    You looked at the pale boy lying on the bed and thought to yourself: This little beggar is quite good-looking.
    After that, Qin Du's injury was almost healed.
    But he didn't seem to want to leave, and actually knelt down and begged: "Please Lord Zhou, please stay with me."
    Your father did not expect that he would say this, and asked: "Why?"
    "The Zhou family army is brave and good at fighting. I want to join and fight for the future. " Serve the country."
    "Everyone in the Zhou family army has gone through rigorous training. It's not as simple as you think."
    Qin Du: "I can endure any hardship. I just ask Mr. Zhou to give me a chance."
    You were sitting at that time On the side, looking at the thin, small but extremely determined figure kneeling in the hall, I couldn't help but feel a little touched in my heart.
    You didn't hesitate and took the initiative to help him plead with his father.
    Qin Du turned around and glanced at you.
    You and him immediately looked at each other, and you felt that his eyes were so bright.
    Because of your plea, father finally agreed to give Qin Du a chance.
    He stayed in the Zhou family, but he had to go to training every day and had to accept assessments. If he failed to pass the assessment, he still had to leave.
    After all, it is because of you that he can stay, so you pay special attention to his movements.
    "Qin Du, you have to behave well and don't embarrass me! Do you understand?"
    Qin Du is very tall, and you have to hold your head high to see his face clearly.
    "Understood." The young man's figure was upright. He had not been seen for just a month, but he seemed completely transformed.
    *
    Qin Du really didn’t let you lose face. He showed off his talents in the assessment and stood out.
    A few months later, he became a member of the Zhou family army.
    You didn't see him that many times, but every time you saw him, he stood out a lot.
    He is no longer the thin, poor wandering man he was before.
    He was gifted and made rapid progress, and soon became his father's right-hand man.
    But because of this, he was targeted by Qin Sheng, the eunuch of the imperial court.
    When Qin Sheng saw that he had extraordinary skills and a bright mind, and also had the same surname as Qin, he wanted to adopt him as his godson.
    Your father disliked this eunuch very much and immediately refused.
    But Qin Sheng didn't give up and came to Qin Du privately again and again.
    When you found out, you were so anxious that you sneaked into Qin Du's camp in the middle of the night.
    "Miss, why are you here?" Qin Du was only wearing a thin shirt. His ears were red and he hurriedly took the quilt to block him.
    You were completely unaware of how abrupt it was for a girl to break into his camp. You just said angrily, "Have you met Qin Sheng many times?"
    "Qin Sheng was the one who found me." Qin Du explained.
    "Qin Sheng is treacherous and disgusting. My father and brother hate him the most. You should never see him again and don't have anything to do with such a person."
    Qin Du's eyes darkened and he said nothing.
    "Did you hear that? You are not allowed to see him in the future!" At that time, you only thought that he should not be related to a treacherous minister, but you did not think that he had no way to do it.
    "Okay." Qin Du's eyes flickered and he lowered his head and responded.
    After a while, he asked again: "Miss, don't you want me to leave?" "
    Of course. You are the one I brought back. I made a bet with my sister that you can't leave until you have achieved military success!"
    " Does the eldest lady think I will definitely achieve military exploits?"
    You nodded without hesitation: "It is a must! You can't let me lose, you know?"
    "Yes."
    A few days later, you specially dressed up and sent your father and brother out on the expedition. Send him.
    You stand by the city wall and shout to him: "Qindu, come back with first-class military merit!"
    The young man on the horse is wearing silver armor. He turns back and smiles at you, his handsome eyes full of light.
    But I never expected that the separation between the high-spirited young man and you that day would become an eternal farewell.
    half year later.
    War reports came from the distance. Your father and brother died on the battlefield, and the south was almost lost.
    But the most critical moment was when Qin Du and another army cooperated internally and externally to save the situation.
    The real person in charge behind that army was Qin Sheng.
    Qin Du returned with his team and worshiped Qin Sheng as his adoptive father. He took over the military talisman of the Zhou family army and changed the name of the Zhou family army to Qin army.
    Late at night when the army returned to the court, Qin Du came to see you.
    You closed the door and he waited outside your door all night.
    I don’t know when it started, but it started to snow heavily in the sky.
    You were shivering from the cold in the room, but the people outside the room stood straight and refused to move even an inch.
    He came many times, always waiting all night, but you never paid attention to him.
    On the last night, his vague voice came vaguely:
    "Aren't you even willing to come out and see me?"