54

a naughty yandere boy who turns into a villain × you, the part-time teacher who tutors him

You took the subway to the most upscale community in City A to give tutoring lessons to a teenager who didn't like to study.
    The young man stood at the gate with a gloomy look on his face, wearing a light blue school uniform, with the pleasant smell of lime perfume lingering around him.
    "Xiaojia." You called his name.
    "Why didn't you come yesterday?" The young man's beautiful black eyes were filled with anger.
    You explained patiently: "I want to be a volunteer temporarily. I told your mother yesterday morning." "
    But you didn't tell me." The young man's handsome face immediately fell.
    You were stunned for a moment: "Didn't your mother tell you?"
    The boy took a deep breath, full of displeasure: "This is different. You have to tell me yourself."
    You didn't feel there was anything different, but you knew that he He had a bad temper, so he had to respond to him perfunctorily: "Okay, next time I will tell you anything directly."
    Then his expression improved and he opened the door to let you in.
    "Have you finished the exercises?" You put down your schoolbag and prepared to check his homework.
    The boy sat down next to you and said in a matter-of-fact tone: "I didn't write."
    "Why didn't you write?"
    "You didn't come yesterday, why should I write?"
    He immediately got into a bad mood and threw all his homework away. On the side, let you play games with him.
    You felt a headache and earnestly advised him to study hard.
    He didn't listen at all, and even teased you: "Sister, let me kiss you, and I will write the questions."
    He never called you teacher, he always liked to call you sister.
    Already used to his naughty attitude, you just thought he was fooling around again: "Stop making trouble. Write a question."
    "I'm serious." Xiaojia suddenly turned around and pecked your lips unexpectedly.
    After the kiss, he immediately picked up his homework and started writing questions, and smiled at you: "Look, I didn't lie, right?" "
    You, you can't do this!"
    "Why not?" He tilted his head, looking innocent .
    You were so angry with him that you couldn't speak, your cheeks became increasingly red, and finally you ran out as if you were fleeing.
    Today's class was suspended.
    After you returned to school, your mind was very confused and you were thinking a lot.
    It has been half a year since I gave Xiaojia extra lessons, but his grades have declined instead of rising.
    Although your emotions are a bit dull, you can still tell what he thinks about you.
    What happened today was a wake-up call for you, and you realized that you were no longer suitable to give him extra lessons.
    After thinking about it for a long time, you sent a message to Xiaojia's mother: [Auntie, I won't come to tutor Xiaojia from now on. 】
    Xiaojia’s mother was very nice to talk to and even settled extra money for you in the end.
    Everything seems to be going well.
    But you forgot that you promised Xiaojia that you would tell him directly anything in the future.
    *
    Two weeks later.
    A parent of a senior in high school contacted you and offered an hourly wage that far exceeded the market rate.
    The only drawback is that the location is very remote.
    Your family is not well off and you have to earn your own living expenses. This hourly wage is really too tempting.
    Without much hesitation, you agreed.
    On the weekend, you took the subway for almost two hours and finally arrived at your destination.
    This place is located in the suburbs, and there is only this one house at a glance.
    You knocked on the door and two minutes later the door opened.
    Before I saw him, I smelled the scent of lime perfume coming from the shop.
    You frowned, why do all high school boys nowadays like to wear this perfume?
    The next moment, when you saw clearly who was coming, you were completely dumbfounded.
    "Xiaojia?"
    Xiaojia curled her lips: "Sister, long time no see."
    His smile was weird, and the place was too remote and quiet, which made you feel weird.
    "Why are you here? Where is classmate Tan Xu?" The person you want to teach is obviously named Tan Xu, why did you become him?