31

The crazy stepbrother who falls in love with you at first sight × the arrogant and indulgent young lady you (Part 2

He lowered his eyes, and his thick eyelashes were still stained with water drops, which covered up the madness in his eyes well: "I am rarely bullied by others. If someone does it often, it is just because I did it on purpose."
    You open your eyes . What does he mean by his round eyes? Does he usually give in to you on purpose and pretend to be deceived by you?
    This is simply a challenge to your authority, and you get angry: "You think I don't care about bullying you, but I feel disgusted when I see you!"
    His back stiffened, and his face turned extremely ugly, "Since you don't care about bullying you so much, then you won't care about it anymore. Here's your chance."
    After saying this, he turned around and went upstairs without expression.
    After the quarrel that night, your relationship has completely dropped to the freezing point.
    He never approached you again.
    You later realized that you had gone too far that day, but due to your high self-esteem, you did not apologize to him.
    You even feel like giving up on yourself, even if you are a stranger to him, you hate him anyway.
    He must hate you too.
    *
    As you get older, you realize more and more that what he said that day was true.
    It turns out that you were able to bully him before because he deliberately let you.
    Because he is really smart and can do anything easily. Compared with you who is always hovering on the passing line, there is a huge difference.
    And he is extremely ambitious and has penetrated into the company's core industries.
    You are not willing to give in, obviously those things belong to you.
    You began to think of every possible way to stumbling upon Tang Che, and opposed him at every turn.
    This situation seems to be back to the middle and high school years. The only difference is that he no longer lets you.
    You lose miserably every time.
    What was even more unfortunate was that one weekend, my father suddenly became seriously ill.
    The company naturally fell into Tang Che's hands, and almost everything was under his control.
    You moved out of the Tang family, thinking that such a concession could bring you peace.
    But you didn't expect to receive a call from the hospital. The hospital claimed that the specific medicine used to treat your father had been stopped.
    You could tell with every move of your toes that this was what Tang Che meant, that he was going to take revenge on you.
    In order to save your father, you had to compromise and take the initiative to go to his house to find him.
    He seemed to have expected it, and even prepared the kind of slippers you usually like to wear in the entrance hall.
    As soon as you entered, he poured you a glass of water.
    You happened to be thirsty, so you drank the water quickly and put the cup next to you.
    I saw him actually picking up the cup you just had and filling it with wine.
    He drank from the lip print you just left on the rim of the cup.
    You were surprised and secretly scolded him for being crazy.
    "What do you want from me?" He finished his drink before speaking.
    You suppressed the irritation in your heart and said calmly: "You have got everything you want. My father has always been good to you. If you want to take revenge on me, you can just come to me. There is no need to do this to him."
    "I got the idea. Everything you want?" Tang Che leaned closer, his eyes glued to you, the corners of his mouth raised, "That's not necessarily true."
    -
    You felt very uncomfortable when he looked at you.
    This feeling seems to go back to the first time we met ten years ago, when he was staring at you like this.
    At that time, you made a face at him and was slapped by your father for doing so.
    You suppressed the strange feeling in your heart and asked him: "Then what else do you want?"
    Tang Che didn't answer. He gently shook the wine in his hand and said in an unclear tone: "Do you remember what day it is today?"
    "What?" You said, opening your phone and taking a look at the numbers that were very familiar.
    Today is his birthday.
    His birthday comes only once every four years, and the last time he had a falling out was four years ago.
    You frowned and said, "You mean, you want to take revenge on me for playing tricks on you, right? OK, tell me what you want me to do."
    "Ha." He snorted lightly and took a sip. Wine and said nothing.
    If he refuses to say anything, you just keep waiting.
    After an unknown amount of time, he turned around and filled a glass of wine again, and put a small piece of white pill in it in front of you.
    He pushed the wine glass in front of you and took out two more movie tickets from the drawer.
    "Drink, and then go to the cinema." His voice was low, still showing the coldness of the night.
    You couldn't help but flinch, looking at the glass of wine that had no idea what was in it, feeling terrified in your heart.
    "What, you don't want to save your dad anymore?" He sneered.