24

The long-planned yandere male god × the super-face-controlling you (Part 1)

You are a super face-controller, and Li Ren is the most handsome person you have ever seen. You have liked him for a long time.
    But he doesn't like you, he has a white moonlight goddess.
    It's a coincidence that you can't love her, and so does Li Ren, and so does his Bai Yueguang.
    Li Ren chased Bai Yueguang for three years, and Bai Yueguang chased another male god for three years.
    Half a year ago, Bai Yueguang's male idol returned to China.
    Li Ren knew that he had no hope anymore, so he stayed with you in anger.
    Although you mind a little bit, you think that as long as you stay together well, he will definitely put his heart on you in the future.
    So, after becoming boyfriend and girlfriend, you show your sincerity to him.
    It's his birthday, and you took a special day off and spent a lot of money to celebrate it for him.
    But halfway through the meal, he answered the phone.
    After hanging up the phone, he said solemnly: "Qingqing is very sad now. I have to go there."
    Qingqing is the goddess of the white moonlight whom he has been licking for three years.
    It's like this again. When Qingqing is hurt by her male god, she will find comfort in Li Ren.
    Just when you were about to say it didn't matter, Li Ren left directly.
    He's not asking for your consent at all, he's just informing you.
    You can't count the number of times, and your disappointment has accumulated to the extreme.
    You ate these ridiculously expensive pastries alone in silence.
    On the way back, it suddenly started raining heavily.
    You thought you would get soaked, but suddenly there was an umbrella above your head.
    You turned around and saw only your sexy Adam's apple.
    This man is so tall.
    You raised your head with emotion, your heart skipped a beat for a moment, and the person in your eyes had a perfectly handsome face.
    How could someone be so good-looking, with such delicate skin, and eyes as bright as reflectors?
    At this moment, you regret that you once thought Li Ren was the most handsome, so this handsome guy beat Li Ren!
    The handsome guy stared at you for a long time and smiled: "Why are you looking at me like that?"
    "Oh." You came back to your senses and blushed, "I'm sorry."
    The handsome guy didn't mind your abruptness, but asked gently. : "You didn't bring an umbrella?"
    "No."
    "Then take this umbrella."
    You were flattered: "But what should you do?"
    It's not easy to take a taxi around here, and there's no place to keep out the rain.
    "I brought two umbrellas."
    You were stunned. How could he bring two umbrellas alone?
    "Thank you." But you still took the umbrella without hesitation and smiled at him, "Let's add our contact information, and then I will return the umbrella to you."
    You felt uneasy, annoyed that your little thought was too obvious. Yes, the handsome guy must have seen through it.
    But you are such a beauty person that you can’t help it when you meet such a handsome guy!
    Unexpectedly, the handsome guy added you very readily.
    After returning home.
    Your bad mood has improved a lot because of the appearance of this handsome guy.
    It was also his appearance that made you realize that there are many people better than Li Ren in this world.
    Well, someone who is more handsome than Li Nin...
    You can no longer be obsessed with Li Nin, especially this person is not worthy.
    [Li Ren, let’s break up. 】
    You have sent messages like this many times, each time to deliberately attract his attention, hoping that he will coax you.
    But this time is different. You have given up completely and are determined to start over.
    After sending the message, you directly blocked Li Ren and changed the password lock at home.
    The next day.
    You got up early, put on a rare full make-up, and put on the newly bought dress.
    Because you are going to return the umbrella to that handsome guy.
    As soon as you opened the door, you were startled by Li Nin suddenly standing at the door.
    Li Ren's chin was covered with stubble and his eyes were bruised. He was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday.
    "Why did you suddenly stand up and scare me?" You frowned.