85

the yandere who turned black because she thought she was abandoned × the one who only wanted to learn after time travel

Falling in love with a clingy person is a waste of time and completely disrupts your study rhythm.
    He dragged you to rent a room off campus. If you wanted to read in the morning, he would insist on doing some morning exercise with you.
    You wanted to study some more questions at night, and he said he wanted to hold you in his arms and go to bed to communicate.
    Whenever you say one more word to someone, his eyes will turn red and he will cry.
    The mere mention of breaking up is like killing him, and he can't get rid of her.
    "It's so annoying." You muttered quietly.
    The big hands on your waist suddenly came back and pulled you into his arms, the strength was amazing.
    You thought he heard you, but when you turned your head, you saw him closing his eyes tightly, resting his head on the crook of your neck, and resting his hands and feet on you.
    Even when sleeping, he sticks to me like an octopus.
    You tried to pull him away irritably, but you couldn't.
    Wen Qingkong frowned, as if he was having a nightmare, and murmured softly: "I want a hug."
    At this time, the light from the nightlight above his head shone on his face, and he could see the tiny fuzz on his skin, looking like he was sleeping peacefully. Looks cute and cute.
    Who would have thought that looking at such a well-behaved person, breaking up with him would sound like crazy?
    You sighed softly. If you could go back to three months ago, you would never agree to him!
    *
    God may have heard your voice, and when you woke up the next day, you actually traveled back to three months ago.
    At this time, you are still in the ambiguous period and are interested in each other.
    The phone still displayed a message from Wen Qingkong: [Yiyi, would you like to have dinner together this afternoon? ]
    It was this afternoon that he confessed his love to you, and you agreed in a hurry. From then on, you had a follower around you that you couldn't get rid of.
    You replied without hesitation: [No, I’m going to the library in the afternoon. 】
    Once again, no one can delay your study! You need to take a test!
    After replying to the message, you packed your bag and set off to the library.
    You arrived a little late, and the library had already run out of space, so you sighed in frustration.
    When you were about to leave, you suddenly saw someone waving your hand not far away.
    Taking a closer look, that person was none other than Wen Qingkong.
    Why did he come to the library?
    After a moment of daze, Wen Qingkong had already walked up to you. He smiled harmlessly and said, "Yiyi, I've got a seat for you."
    The corner of your mouth stiffened and you said with an awkward smile, "I have something I didn't take, so I'll go back first." Let's go."
    He had no doubts: "Then I'll help you put the bag over there first."
    "No, no, no, the bag still has something to hold." After you said that, you quickly left.
    *
    You returned to the dormitory and didn’t go out again.
    I treated every message I received from him as if I hadn't seen it.
    When it was almost sunset, he finally didn't send any more messages, and you breathed a sigh of relief.
    But when I went downstairs to throw away the garbage, I saw a tall and thin figure standing by the corridor. He lowered his head and was in a very low mood.
    Hearing the movement, he immediately raised his head, his deep eyes were reddish, as if he had cried.
    "Why didn't you come to the library or reply to my message?" He asked aggrievedly.
    You couldn't stand his behavior in the past, and you would always give in.
    But now you have to be ruthless.
    "I thought it was obvious what I meant." You tried to sound cold.
    His eyes were stunned: "What?"
    "Don't look for me again."
    As soon as he finished speaking, you saw with your own eyes that his eyes were getting redder and redder, his eyes were broken and broken, and you looked extremely pitiful.
    Damn it, here we go again.
    "Am I disturbing you too much?" Wen Qingkong said cautiously, "Then I will only come to you when you are free, okay?" "
    I'm very busy and I don't have time." After you said that, you walked over to him. , threw away the garbage bag and went upstairs without even looking at him.
    You didn't even give him a look the whole time, because you were afraid that once you met his twinkling and reddish eyes, you would become soft-hearted again.
    As soon as the sensor door of the dormitory building was closed, Wen Qingkong's face turned pale instantly, and his tears fell down like broken threads.
    People passing by were surprised.
    Everyone is surprised that such a handsome person has ever been rejected? He cried so hard.
    For the next two months, Wen Qingkong came to squat under your dormitory building every day.
    You treat him as nothing every time, no matter how pitiful he is, you ignore him.
    With such a cold and decisive attitude, Wen Qingkong finally retreated.
    It was cold and windy that night, so he stood alone downstairs until dawn.
    The day the sky gets whiter, the uglier his face becomes, and finally those twinkling eyes turn scarlet.
    No one heard him whisper: "Yiyi, I don't want this, you forced me."