57

the cold-blooded and scheming demon god × you who were deceived by calculations (3)

When he spoke, he no longer looked at you, waved his hand, and ordered the snake demons to start attacking.
    The scene instantly became chaotic.
    The elders of several sects gathered together and cast spells to get rid of him.
    You can't believe your eyes.
    Demon God...how could it be him?
    You can't believe that the righteous young man who used to be Ji Yue Qingfeng is now using the demonic power you hate most to kill the upright knights who cultivate immortality.
    The snow-capped North Mountain was stained red with blood, the air was filled with the disgusting smell of blood, and the ground was littered with corpses.
    These will completely wake you up from your trance.
    You are no longer stunned and determined to join the war.
    But this is the base camp of the snake monsters. The snake monsters that came out in full force were excited and crazy, and they came menacingly, killing one group after another.
    Your swordsmanship is mediocre and cannot be wasted like this.
    So, you set your sights on the young demon god who is fighting with the immortal cultivators and elders.
    Make a sneak attack and kill him.
    An idea grows like a weed in your mind.
    You carry two swords on your back.
    One is the ancestral sword of the married family, and it is also the sword you just drew.
    The other one is the sharp sword he gave you when he left Chengfu a month ago.
    It was this sword that he held to save you in the first place.
    It was a good show, but looking back now, you just find it ridiculous.
    Without hesitation, you drew out the sharp sword he gave you and stabbed him while he wasn't paying attention.
    The cold light is dazzling, the cold sword is ruthless.
    The sharp sword penetrated deeply into his body from behind.
    The young demon god was stunned for a moment. He turned around with broken eyes: "You kill me with this sword?"
    "You deserve it." You sneered, gathering all your strength to pierce the sword directly to the end.
    A creepy smile formed on his thin lips.
    Then, the bloody mouth burst out with a dazzling light of blood, and everyone was left powerless to resist by this shocking blood light.
    It’s the power of the ancient elixir!
    He easily defeated all the righteous people.
    You were also shocked, and the moment you fell to the ground, you raised your eyes and glanced at him.
    Coincidentally, he was also looking down at you.
    He wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and smiled cruelly:
    "Thank you Miss Cheng for the elixir. You are also responsible for their deaths."
    *
    After this battle, many famous immortal cultivating families fell.
    Those who died, those who were injured, and those who luckily escaped death were all pressed into the Beishan dungeon by the snake monsters.
    You are imprisoned alone in the coldest and most remote cell.
    With a clang, the cell door opened.
    The person who walked in had the same familiar face.
    It's just that he is no longer the handsome young man in your memory. You just think he looks disgusting.
    He looked at you condescendingly: "We agreed to meet again, but you just killed me with the sword I gave you?"
    You sneered a few times and said, "The person I want to see again is the genius of cultivating immortals who conquers demons, not you. This crazy monster!"
    "Really? That's a pity. The person you are talking about never existed."
    He squatted down, grabbed your chin with one hand, and forced you to look directly at him.
    He brutally told you everything he had planned.
    As a demon god, he has long coveted the elixir that you have been protecting for generations.
    So, he secretly controlled the already chaotic and lazy Qingyashan faction, and set up one game after another.
    First, let the snake demons surround you, and then he will appear in time and pretend to save you.
    Later, he acted with the people of Qingya Mountain and turned into a pitiful invalid. He used your sympathy and guilt to defraud the elixir.
    Your face turned livid with anger, and you stretched out your hands to strangle his neck, shouting, "I'll kill you!"
    He didn't resist and allowed you to vent your anger.
    The elders are no match for him now, so how can you kill him.
    With all your strength exhausted, you collapsed on the ground in exhaustion, tears streaming down your face.
    He chuckled and said, "If you hate me and don't want to see me as a monster, you will have to see me day and night from now on."
    He released you from the dungeon and imprisoned you in the main palace on the top of Beishan Mountain.
    It was only separated from his bedroom by a wall.
    A few days passed and you were not tortured at all. The little monsters in the palace were very rude to you at first.
    But one day, after he saw you being made trouble by a little demon, he executed the little demon.
    From then on, all the snake demons in the palace will treat you respectfully.
    His attitude gave you a very absurd idea.
    So, you decided to test him.
    ____
    Follow-up in Ai Power Generation: Xiong Xiongnan