81

A psychotherapist who is a bad guy and crazy about you?? Anxious social animal you (1)

   "Close your eyes and relax..."
    Xiao Fang is your psychiatrist. His calm and pleasant voice always has the magic power to make people put down their guard.
    You have been very anxious recently and have always suffered from insomnia. As long as you come to him, you will be relieved a lot and you can sleep soundly.
    It's only been less than five minutes today and you're completely asleep.
    Xiao Fang looked at you quietly for half a minute, then clicked on the relaxation chair.
    Then those sharp-jointed hands slowly touched your face.
    The slightly cool fingertips slid across the cheek, lingering on the lips.
    He looked at that touch of pink, his eyes dimmed momentarily, and he lowered his head and kissed her.
    In your sleep, you felt something warm on your lips, which made you feel a little uncomfortable. You hummed a few times and tried to get away.
    He immediately clamped down on your jaw with one hand, not allowing you to dodge.
    Out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of the ring on your right middle finger. He frowned and deepened the kiss punitively, not letting go until you were almost out of breath.
    He curled his lips: "It's so easy to be hypnotized, so it's not difficult to break up, right?"
    *
    After a good night's sleep, you began to receive professional stress relief training.
    Throughout the whole process, Xiao Fang was very gentle and patient.
    It makes you feel so relaxed that it has become one of your favorite activities now.
    It was dark by the end of the day and it was raining heavily outside.
    "It's raining. How about I take you back?"
    You shook your head quickly and said, "No, I'll just take a taxi. Thank you."
    But you didn't dare to let him take you back. If your boyfriend saw you, there would be trouble.
    "Well, be careful on the road." He smiled and handed you your bag.
    "Well, goodbye, Dr. Xiao."
    After you left, he smiled even deeper and said in a low voice, "I wish you a good dream. My cutest patient."
    *
    After you got home, you took a shower and got ready to go to bed. .
    After a day of psychological recuperation, you did not suffer from insomnia tonight, but your sleep was very light.
    The moment your boyfriend lay down and hugged you, you woke up.
    "Did I wake you up?"
    "It's okay, go to sleep." You replied gently, feeling a little irritable.
    This is the rare night in the past few months that you have been able to sleep so quickly.
    So much so that I couldn't sleep for a long time afterwards.
    On the contrary, your boyfriend is sleeping soundly, and there is no response even if you scratch his armpits.
    "Sleep is so good." You sighed with envy.
    But in the second half of the night, you still drifted off to sleep.
    You had a terrible dream.
    It was pitch dark in the dream, and you were somehow thrown into a cramped alley, with strange sounds coming from behind you.
    You couldn't help but look back timidly.
    It's okay if you don't look at it, but you'll be shocked when you look at it.
    There is a man behind you holding a very long and very sharp knife, smiling ghostly as he comes towards you.
    The light was dim, but you could still see the man's face clearly.
    It's your boyfriend.
    Your boyfriend ran over quickly with a knife in his hand and slashed at you as soon as he got close.
    Blood splattered everywhere, blurring your vision. You wanted to run but he held you tightly.
    Knife after knife, he seems to be going crazy, deliberately torturing you to death.
    Even if it is a dream, the immersive horror will make you scream in fear.
    "Ah -"
    "Yuanyuan?" Her boyfriend quickly turned on the night light and came over with a worried look on his face.
    You were so scared that your face turned pale and you were covered in cold sweat.
    When the night light turned on and her boyfriend's full face came into view, the horrific images from the nightmare suddenly came to mind.
    You subconsciously pushed your boyfriend away and curled up into a ball: "Ah! Get out of here!"
    Your boyfriend was shocked: "What's wrong with you?"