c 15,16

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (15) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

He wanted to find dry clothes, but yesterday in order to keep Yue Cheng warm, all the clothes were taken out to cover him. When he thawed, condensation soaked his clothes, and they were soaked now. No dry clothes to change into. While coughing, Li Hanfei twisted all his clothes and hung them up. He took off his clothes and pants, twisted them, and put them on again. I got into the humid boat, shivering and covering myself with a plastic ball, trying to accumulate some heat.

Still feeling cold and doubting life, Li Hanfei suspected that he had a fever and felt like he was in an ice cellar. It happened that the sun was rising at this time, and there was a bit of mist on the sea level, and it was still very cold.

Li Hanfei was shivering to keep warm. He looked up and saw Yue Cheng squatting next to him, lying on the side of the boat, just like Li Hanfei did last night. But his eyes were still without any impurities, just like a doll made in a factory.

Li Hanfei shook the idea out of his mind and said helplessly: "I feel very uncomfortable, please find something to do."

It is definitely more convenient for two people to live together than alone.

"What to do?" Yue Cheng asked.

Li Hanfei opened his mouth, but he really didn't know what to do. After all, he has lost his memory. No matter how perfect he was before, he can't remember it now.

Li Hanfei resisted the discomfort and got out of bed. He first took out the simple traps one by one and poured the fish inside into a small plastic bucket. Some of the firewood that was dried yesterday is only half-dry now, but barely usable.

Li Hanfei lit a fire, cleaned up half of the small fish and threw them into the pot to cook, and added spicy strips for seasoning. Then he hung some wet firewood to dry, and then returned to the bed.

"The soup will be cooked after a while. You eat it first. After you finish eating, you can learn what I just made and make another one for me." Li Hanfei coughed twice more, feeling that the last bit of strength in his body had been used up.

The Yue Cheng in Li Hanfei's memory was actually a very stinky person. He doesn't like to talk to others, is sullen and has a bit of a venomous tongue. Of course, his god-like strength is worthy of his perverse character.