c 147,148

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (147) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

It's just that Li Hanfei thinks it's better not to put the eggs in one basket. Each of them stores their assigned food so that if something goes wrong, they won't all be lost.

If you have extra, wait until you reach the safe zone and decide to change it to something useful to you. This is good. There is no need to put them together. If they are confused again, it will make them more likely to be suspicious of each other.

There are only two sets of shelves in the carriage, but I cleaned up the things around the cabin, put up shelves, and put the originally messy things in them properly and fixed them. After they were sorted, I felt so happy when I looked at them. Much better.

Everyone was tidying up all morning, and in the afternoon the sky was covered with dark clouds again.

Jiang Yuedong didn't give a warning in advance, not because he didn't notice it in advance, but because he knew it wouldn't rain.

But when the thin dark clouds blocked the sun, everyone felt that the temperature was dropping.

It's not just cold without the sun, it's really cooling down. They worked late into the night last night and didn't feel this cold.

Li Hanfei rummaged through the pile of items for a long time and found a household thermometer that he got from the express package. He took a look at it and it showed minus one degree. He hung the thermometer on the coconut tree and after waiting for a while, it was also around zero.

This is lower than the lowest temperature at night.

This means that on the sea, if it is on land, the stagnant water will probably start to freeze.

It's no wonder that several people wearing thick coats felt cold.

Put together the large stove provided by the system, but there are only two stoves, so where to put them is a problem.

Several people discussed for a long time to no avail, but Dou Linwei gave a few people a suggestion: "I would say that it is better to burn a big stove in the container, hurry up the livestock, then repeatedly boil hot water inside, fill hot water bottles and hot water bottles back to the house to keep warm. . You have so many things installed in your house, and the space is small. It shouldn't be difficult to heat it up. If you have a big stove in your house, the temperature will be so high that the food inside will easily spoil. In this way, use hot water to keep warm and wear cotton-padded jackets. , it shouldn't be a big problem. If it's really cold, just light the smallest stove, which will have sufficient fire and less smoke."