c 47,48

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (47) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Yue Cheng asked: "Is it the same as your storage column?"

Li Hanfei nodded, and Yue Cheng understood the importance. He walked over to look at the feed and asked, "Then can you specify what you want?"

Li Hanfei really never thought about it: "I haven't tried it."

"Then under what circumstances will there be a mission?" Yue Cheng asked again.

"Usually it's triggered when there are conditions. For example, yesterday I was suddenly given an order to deal with the robbers, so I knew in advance that they were coming. This time, the sheep stinked too much in the house, so I built a nest for them. mission."

Yue Cheng frowned: "That is to say, the mission changes according to the situation you encounter. What mission he assigns to you depends on what you will be exposed to?"

Yuecheng's logic is quite rigorous.

After all, in the eyes of Li Hanfei, a top student, Yue Cheng is at the level of a god of study.

"Yes, but I suspect it is also possible that he created certain conditions so that I could contact the mission target he gave me. But so far, I have only received a total of eight missions. From the very beginning when I swam to the small boat, Then to just building the shack. But what is certain is that they are basically tasks that are particularly important to me. The first few tasks are all related to my life and death. It is equivalent to teaching me how to survive. "

In this regard, Li Hanfei is very grateful to the system for cultivating him.

Yue Cheng didn't ask any more questions. It was just his expression that told Li Hanfei that he had been thinking a lot.

Li Hanfei lay in bed for a long time, and Yuecheng did all the work alone. Li Hanfei couldn't help even if he wanted to.

In addition, Li Hanfei was suffering from seasickness and was lying on the bed, reaching for his food and opening his mouth. He inexplicably thought of confinement.

The rain came down hard, as if the rain saved from the previous sunny day fell all at once. When the wind and waves are light, Yuecheng will jump into the sea to catch fish. Li Hanfei simply asked Yue Cheng to cast the fishing net down and hang the rope on the boat. Leave it alone and wait until the night is over before pulling it aboard.