c 93,94

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (93) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

As long as there is land, Li Hanfei can work hard, knock down two big trees and make them into wooden boards, and put together a decent coffin. But this is the sea.

The old man seemed not to have thought about this at all, and said to himself:

"I don't have the ability. They have been living a miserable life. But the people are gone. We can't let them be eaten by fish and shrimps in the sea! But it's not a problem to leave them on the boat. I can't let them die in the sea. Take care of them! I can't rest in peace, so I'll give them a decent place to sleep. Even if I die, I still have the dignity to go see my wife!"

Jiang Yuedong was frightened. Jiang Yuedong pulled his sister into his arms. Listening to their conversation, he couldn't help but think of how he almost died before.

"How about... wrap it up with a quilt and plastic sheet," Jiang Yuedong gave an idea.

But the old man shook his head: "If the bag is not tight enough, water will get in. If water gets in, it's hard to prevent fish and shrimp from getting in."

Li Hanfei said: "It means that the coffin you want, as long as it is sealed and no water will enter. Right!"

The old man nodded: "But now I can't even do this!"

Li Hanfei thought for a while: "Maybe I have."

Everyone looked at Li Hanfei. Li Hanfei turned around and took the foam raft back to the boat. He came back after a while. When he came back, he grabbed the rope with one hand and tied the raft to the boat with the other hand. What he was holding was the water ball that kept him drifting on the sea when he first woke up at sea.

Li Hanfei wanted to keep this forever. This was his first step at sea.

I just saw the old man in this situation, and after thinking about it, this is what the old man wants the most.

"What is this?" The old man struggled to get up and go over.

Li Hanfei said: "Water ball. There used to be a game here. You can step on the water and run directly on the water. This one is completely waterproof, and you won't be afraid of it for a long time. I can't find a real one for your child." It's a coffin, but it can still be done to make him look decent and not get bitten by fish and shrimps."