c 165,166

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (165) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Then they will have chicks.

Once the new chicks are raised and laid eggs, there will be no need to guard the four retarded ones.

There are still coconuts left, and Li Hanfei wants to eat coconut stewed chicken.

"This is much better than eggs soaked in the sea." Li Hanfei hurriedly brought the foam box and carefully placed the eggs inside.

Li Hanfei has never hatched eggs, but he knows that the temperature of stored eggs cannot be too high or too low. If it is too high, the eggs will hatch. If the temperature is unstable in the early stage, the eggs will have a higher failure rate. It doesn't work if it's too low, as it can easily inactivate the fertilized eggs inside.

The temperature in this cabin is usually between 10 and 20 degrees Celsius, so it shouldn't be a big problem.

Then Yue Cheng brought the big laundry tub, filled it full of hailstones, and placed it in the awning at the door. Then he took out the smokeless stove, placed an iron basin upside down on the ground, and placed it on the ground. Put the smoke stove on, then use dry bamboo slices as firewood to light it, and use a pot to melt the hailstones inside little by little. When the temperature of the water is very high, pour it into a basin, and then pour the hailstones together with the melted water into the pot again. Repeat this until the entire basin of water becomes warm, and then Yue Cheng pours the two pieces of water into the basin. Throw your soaked down jacket in and soak it thoroughly first.

Then seeing that the time was almost up, Yue Cheng poured the few boiling water left in the thermos bottle into their daily drinking cups, and took the water bottle to the container to get hot water.

Li Hanfei had enough rest and put on a thicker coat. He went out and continued to burn hailstones in the awning to turn water into water. This hail is indeed scary, but for people on the sea, it is quite precious and rare fresh water. It's perfect to collect them and use them for washing.

After Yue Cheng filled his own thermos bottle, he went to get Dou Linwei's thermos bottle, poured the remaining hot water into it, filled it with cold water and put it on the stove to heat. When I went out to remind Jiang Yuedong, I happened to see Jiang Yuedong walking out.

The two monsters who were not afraid of the cold looked at each other, and Yue Cheng told him that he had taken a seat in the water and expected the water to be turned on to pour water. After hearing the other party's response, he went back.