c 69,70

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (69) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

What's wrong with this girl?

She was complaining in her heart, but seeing her look like this, she knew something was wrong. Li Hanfei put on a coat and got out of bed to open the door. The girl came in with rain all over her body. The area under her feet got wet and destroyed the backgammon board on the ground.

Li Hanfei turned on the light and looked at Jiang Yue strangely: "What's wrong?"

Jiang Yue's body was still trembling, and he only said: "Brother Li, my brother is missing! I searched on and off the boat for several times and couldn't find him."

How could a good person disappear?

"Don't be excited, where can you go in this sea?" Li Hanfei comforted.

Jiang Yue shook his head vigorously: "I looked for it, but I couldn't find it. You said that the sea was very rough, and he had only been alive for two days. Did he fall asleep when he got up at night and went to the side of the boat, and was blown down by the wind."

As soon as the words came out, Jiang Yue cried even harder.

"Don't scare yourself first. First tell me how you found out that there was no one there?" Li Hanfei asked.

Jiang Yue was sobbing hard and just said: "I got up in the middle of the night and wanted to pee. I found that my brother was not in the house. I thought he had gone outside to get bigger. But after waiting for a long time and no one was seen, I went out to look for him. But I couldn't find him. No. It’s all my fault. I dislike the smell and don’t let you poop in the toilet in the house. If my brother is really because of this..."

"Have you ever looked inside the warehouse and plywood?" Li Hanfei said hurriedly, "Don't think so extreme. Your brother is good at swimming. Even if he is blown down, he can swim up on his own. On such a big bamboo raft, just a child You can come up with just a few swims, not to mention your brother. I'll help you look for it, so don't worry. It's impossible for such a big living person to just disappear. If you have the time, look for it more, don't scare yourself."

Li Hanfei only knew someone younger than him, so of course he wanted to take care of him. After turning around, he took off his coat and went out wearing only a pair of underwear. Yue Cheng followed quickly. The three of them went back and forth looking for people on the two fishing boats and bamboo rafts. They even turned over some places where things were piled. No one in sight.