c 376-380

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei Author

Modern Danmei

Ancient fiction

Rebirth

BL Fanfiction

GL Lily

Fantasy Science Fiction

Urban Romance

Ancient Romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The Sea Rise One Meter Every Day [End Times]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional

big

middle

Small

The sea level rises one meter every day [End of the World] (376) + Extra

Author: Qishi Sunquan Reading Record

Li Hanfei didn't care what she said, but said with a slightly gloomy look in his eyes: "I want to know where my brother is."

Academician Zhang hesitated for a moment and said, "You came all the way here, which is really thoughtful of you, but..."

"No, it's just that I can find him." Especially after accepting the system task, Li Hanfei felt even more that he could find his brother, and only he could find his brother.

Academician Zhang looked at Yue Cheng, and Yue Cheng only said: "He had received an admission letter from Imperial Capital University before the great flood. He was also learning some physics knowledge from me before. Maybe he still has a long way to go. But I think it is only a matter of time before he is admitted to Huazhong University of Science and Technology. It is also a good thing to let him get in touch with it as soon as possible. When I come back to study for a doctorate, I will be the same age as him."

Academician Zhang curled his lips. When Yuecheng came back, he was already a world-renowned genius. His international influence could be his ticket to various scientific research fields in China. Li Hanfei had never been to college, so how could they be compared?

However, Yuecheng has always had a perverse temper, and Li Hanfei is Li Hancheng's younger brother and a family member of a missing person. So it makes sense for him to stay.

"Of course you can study hard, and the current situation does require relevant talents." Academician Zhang finished speaking, and then sighed softly, "In order to solve the asteroid problem, almost all the top talents in related majors were sent to Antarctica, but now only a handful of them can be found. Son, your brother is a very good kid, I believe he will not let us down."

Li Hanfei's eyes darkened, and he just smiled and said, "I'll do my best."

His progress in learning was not very good. If it weren't for Yue Cheng's teacher, his grades would have been worse. Although he couldn't remember such things, his brother studied for ten years in college and a bachelor's degree, and Yue Cheng also laid a good foundation since he was young. If he mastered it in two years, it would be an insult to the countless people who had worked hard for hundreds of years.

But in this kind of world, it is inevitable to be anxious.

After saying this, Yue Cheng continued, "Actually, we have companions. We came here on a ship. They originally lived very well in China. They came here to accompany us. Now that I have found the organization, they must also be settled, and we must go back together."