c 71,72

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (71) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

As long as you have a mobile phone.

That's right, tablet!

I got a tablet from the small village under the island before. It's just that there were too many things brought up at that time, so they were packed at the bottom of the box.

Things kept happening during this period, and Li Hanfei was used to living at sea without electronic equipment, so he forgot about it for a while.

Where does the pressure come from?

Li Hanfei described it to Yue Cheng and asked him to help find it.

After almost rummaging through all the boxes stacked in the house, he found the tablet, which was still half-charged when he turned it on. Li Hanfei hurriedly asked Yue Cheng to lie on the bed, and the two of them ate potato chips, drank and played together.

First open the video APP, and out of the three apps, I only found some video caches of mukbang. Looking at the learning software, there are a lot of teaching videos, but they are boring if they are just used to kill time.

After weighing the two sides, I clicked on a mukbang video and found out that it was made of rock sugar fruit. The fruit was cut into pieces and wrapped in a layer of rock sugar. The outside was wrapped in a crispy sugar coating and there was enough juice inside. Just watching the blogger take a bite would make people drool. .

Li Hanfei quit immediately after watching the first scene.

His meow is too lethal.

He wants to eat fruit. He wanted to eat watermelons, oranges, grapes, and pears whose juice would flow out when he took a bite.