c 179,180

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (179) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 40 bottles of qaq; 2 bottles of snowy owl; 1 bottle of me for learning English without memorizing words;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 77

Both manpower and work have reached saturation. If there is more work, manpower will be insufficient.

Li Hanfei is faced with the problem of adding neighbors, but it is not easy to find a good partner in this world.

"Let's take a look at these again. First, we will only build a small greenhouse in the container. Pay more attention to yourselves and don't force yourself too much." During this period, I have not received any tasks assigned by the system.

In fact, if you think about it carefully, every mission of the system is not to add teammates, but to help him live a better life. Sometimes it even has a relieving effect.

For example, the last winter gift package. Without these cotton-padded jackets, they would have a boatload of supplies. It will also be severely cold.

Li Hanfei, a northerner, could do better because he is young and strong. These other people are either older or have never seen snow, so how can they stand the cold.

It’s hard to find a winter coat these days, and even the existing cotton-padded jackets are basically thin cotton-padded jackets. It’s hard to hold on to them now. If the weather gets colder, I don't know what will happen.

Although I still don’t know what the system’s intentions are, at least it’s not harming him right now.

Stay calm for the time being, and do your best for things other than tasks.

In the morning, there was a bit of sleet and snow, and everyone was afraid of another hailstorm, so they hid in their tents and hardly came out. In the afternoon, the sleet turned into heavy snow. The heavy snow fell in fluttering directions, and the largest one was as big as a longan.

Two children, wearing cotton-padded jackets and keeping warm, insisted on making a fuss about building a snowman. The Jiang family brother and sister finished their work and joined in the fun with the children. The snow on the bamboo raft melted very quickly and was useless. Only the snow on the boats on both sides was collected bit by bit.