c 193,194

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (193) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Li Hanfei rarely goes out on weekdays. Sending his two children to school has become one of the tasks of a carbon delivery person. He delivers carbon fires and hot water to three families, sheep sheds and two greenhouses, keeps vigil, and cleans the house. Snow, all of this can be accomplished by one person. The rest are busy with their own tasks, and more time is spent at home leisurely.

However, the wind has been very strong since the beginning of winter, so there is no shortage of electricity. On the contrary, every household has a mobile phone or tablet, and they use Bluetooth to share the resources in their respective devices with each other, so they can pass the time in the house.

Li Hanfei has been sitting at home recently, drinking happy water and eating snacks, and his face has gained weight.

"At least this unlucky chicken saved me enough 24 eggs." Li Hanfei cleaned the eggs and touched the white and brown eggs. It was like seeing little chickens one by one.

"You must save up to 24." Yue Cheng reminded.

I haven't saved enough eggs until now. When I first came here, a hailstorm scared the three pullets and they didn't lay eggs for three days. Then they laid soft-skinned eggs and fragile thin-skinned eggs for two days. After finally recovering, I only had one or two eggs a day.

The three eggs I saved at the beginning were already eaten because I was worried that they would lose their vitality. After saving for half a month, I finally saved enough for the egg incubator to incubate at one time.

"I feel uncomfortable if I don't put them all in." Li Hanfei dried the washed eggs and put them into the incubator one by one. "You see how worry-free the pigeons are. Now there are only three eggs incubated. The pigeons hatch two, and in a few days we will have six more pigeons. Look at the chickens. Don't even think about hatching the eggs, just eat the eggs when you see them."

Moreover, other animals will listen to everything taught, but these unlucky chickens will not listen.

It's like telling a greedy child not to eat candy, only to have them eat it in the blink of an eye.

The problem is that chickens don’t eat sugar, let alone delicious feed, but the eggs they lay.

Yue Cheng didn't say anything, but helped Li Hanfei dry the eggs and put them into the egg incubator one by one.