c 57,58

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (57) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

"Why sink?" The girl was puzzled.

"The bow just penetrated the deck." Li Hanfei said.

"Wouldn't it be enough to just block it?" the girl said. "Such a small hole, if you block it for a while, water won't get in. Then just go into the deck and pump the water out."

"You know? That's better, you come here and tell us what to do."

"You plug the hole on the deck first. The ship won't sink for a while. I'll save my brother first." The girl mixed water with salt and sugar in the basin to feed her brother. Her nervous and serious attitude had obviously changed. Can't care about anything else.

It would be nice if it could be solved. Li Hanfei felt relieved. Neither he nor Yue Cheng knew much about boats. Now having someone who was familiar with boats would save a lot of things.

Use plastic sheeting to block the opening of the deck, and then apply a layer of plastic bag.

Yue Cheng threw the remaining two people on the boat who could not move into the sea, and then brought the seawater up to wash away the blood on the deck.

It's not the first time he's done this.

Li Hanfei's arm was slightly better, so he returned to the boat and found the suitcase. He found antibiotics and antidiarrheal medicine and returned them to the fake search and rescue boat to give them to the girl.

The girl fed her brother salt and sugar water, and just after she recovered, she burst into tears when she saw the medicine.

Li Hanfei didn't understand why the neat girl he looked at just now burst into tears. He just looked at her carefully and found that her cheeks were sunken and her body was so thin that bones could be seen. She wore a suspender on her upper body and only her chest was visible. The skin and flesh of the ribs.

Li Hanfei had only seen such people from historical photos of famines. It was also the moment he saw her that Li Hanfei suddenly remembered that it was already more than a month after the flood.

The girl cried until she was out of breath. She turned around and fed her brother first, and then turned back to Li Hanfei and said, "Brother, you are a good person. You saved us."

It looked like she hadn't eaten in a few days, but now she was crying with runny nose.

"How old are you?" Li Hanfei couldn't help but ask.