c 209,210

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (209) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

The girl ate up all the grilled pork sausage in just a few big mouthfuls. After eating, she reluctantly licked the remaining foam on the bamboo skewer. Li Hanfei looked at it and even wanted to give her another one.

Still nibbling reluctantly, Li Hanfei heard sounds outside the bamboo raft.

"Xiaoyi! What are you doing at their place!"

The girl named Xiaoyi hurriedly turned around, as if she had done something wrong: "I..."

Li Hanfei said: "Is it your child? I asked her to come up and help with some work."

"How old is she? What can she understand? Has she eaten your food?"

Li Hanfei looked at the child, looking at her timid appearance, and he understood more or less. He was afraid that the girl would be embarrassed, so he explained: "She earned it from working, so I let her eat before leaving. Who knows the rules on our bamboo raft?" Whoever works eats, and no one eats for free. So seeing how greedy she was, I asked her to come up and help me get firewood. If you don’t believe me, ask your children, they all eat after they work by themselves."

Dou Yanyan gnawed on her ham and said quite spiritually: "My brother and I both work for food. My father told me that I cannot enjoy the fruits of other people's labor just because I am a child."

At this point, the woman didn't have anything to say, she just said: "That's too much trouble for you, such a big baby can't do much. Xiaoyi, what are you doing standing still? I've been looking for you for a long time. Go home soon!" "

The woman's voice sounded impatient.

Xiaoyi hurriedly ran over there. Li Hanfei asked: "Who is he to you?"

Li Hanfei didn't think that the woman's attitude was towards his daughter.

Xiaoyi ran two steps and turned back and replied: "She is my aunt."

Li Hanfei is not a local. Seeing the two people leaving, Li Hanfei turned back and asked Dou Linwei: "Are they from the same family?"

Li Hanfei knew that aunt refers to his father's sister-in-law. But if you meet someone older than your parents, you should be able to call them that.

Dou Linwei said: "They should be from the same family."

Jiang Yue nodded and said, "Those who are not from the same family should be called uncle and aunt."