c 89,90

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (89) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

"Why didn't you keep them just now?" Jiang Chuo asked with his lips pursed after swallowing the shrimp.

Jiang Chuo was a little soft-hearted, and more importantly, seeing them, Jiang Chuo thought of his previous self.

Li Hanfei said: "They are not at the end of their rope, so they don't have to team up with others. If we keep them, it will take a period of testing and suspicion, and the gain outweighs the loss."

Jiang Yue didn't speak, so Li Hanfei asked again: "Do you still remember what I told you back then?"

Jiang Yue blinked, and Li Hanfei said: "I asked you to give me a reason so that we can continue to cooperate for a long time. In fact, it is the same for them. I can't find a reason for long-term cooperation with them. The trouble is greater than Benefits. Maybe a little more utilitarian, but it saves a lot of trouble."

Jiang Yue responded, looking at the bowl and lowering his head to pick out some noodles still inside.

Jiang Yuedong sandwiched a piece of thick kelp for his sister: "It's actually not that complicated. Now on the sea, production efficiency is always the top priority. It's like when you play a game, do you choose to cooperate with someone who has special skills, or someone who is not outstanding in all aspects? People? Maybe the other party has not shown what kind of superior conditions they have. But this is not within the scope of our consideration, because it is not necessary."

Jiang Yue glanced at his brother and nodded. He just said: "Actually, looking at it this way, this world is still very cruel."

"Every place is cruel. If you only hope that others will be kind to you, there will be no way out." Jiang Yuedong said.

Jiang Yuedong is a college student and has more social experience than his sister, who is a high school student.

Li Hanfei said: "Actually, the price I gave them was very high. The alcohol couldn't buy so many noodles. But it helps for a while, so we can't drag them away all the time. This is the principle of helping the urgent but not the poor. Although you said it at the beginning In a desperate situation, you turned around immediately after seizing the opportunity. It was the same with Yue Cheng at the beginning. No matter when, the person who can best pull yourself out of the predicament is always yourself. We think this way about ourselves, and we think about other people. It’s more like this.”