c 97,98

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (97) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

"It is very simple to generate electricity, but it requires enough power to be used at night," Yue Cheng explained. "There are too few materials."

"In the future, let's go to the bottom of the sea to find more things we need. If we can really use wind energy to generate electricity, that would be a good thing."

"Unstable," Yue Cheng thought for a while, then stretched his fingers to the top of the pot and felt the water vapor passing through his fingers. "Steam can also be used. And as long as you boil water, there are no restrictions. But some materials now are too Less. Find stronger metal, or...smelt iron?"

Li Hanfei immediately shook his head: "This is impossible. Even if you know how to smelt iron, you still can't meet all the conditions. Let alone the ore, we don't even have a smelting furnace."

Yue Cheng said: "So, we need to do more."

In addition to natural power generation, such as wind, water, light, etc., the most reliable and stable power generation is thermal power generation. To put it more bluntly, it means boiling water.

Coal generates electricity and uses coal to boil water; nuclear power plants use reactors to boil water.

There is a saying that modern human civilization is advanced through repeated research and updating of water boiling technology.

There is some truth to this.

Li Hanfei didn't understand, but Yue Cheng was an expert in this area.

Even if he loses his memory, the knowledge he originally had in his brain will gradually allow him to regain everything he once had.

Li Hanfei smiled, and Yue Cheng looked at him strangely.

Li Hanfei said: "Suddenly I remembered what my teacher emphasized when I was a child."

"What?"

"Learn mathematics, physics and chemistry well, and you will not be afraid of traveling all over the world."

I didn't understand it at the time, but I thought it was a joke when I was a freshman.

But now that I think about it, there is no more reasonable saying in the world than this.