c 81,82

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (81) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

The atmosphere suddenly became ambiguous, Li Hanfei licked his lips, Yue Cheng wanted to continue, but Li Hanfei, who had the upper hand with reason, pushed the person away.

"I'll wait until I recover from the cold. What if I infect you?"

Yue Cheng frowned, but would not object to his decision.

"When are you ready?"

"It's early." There is a saying that it is better to take medicine for a cold for a week and not to take medicine for a week.

If it's fine when you wake up, that's it. If it's even worse when you wake up, then just rest.

Now that I think about it, he is quite prone to getting sick. Counting the time he was injured, this was the third time.

But judging from the previous two experiences, he healed quite quickly.

Li Hanfei turned around and lay on the bed. When Yue Cheng came over and lay next to him, he heard him ask:

"Is it ok now?"

"...I will tell you when I get better." Li Hanfei said.

"But I'm worried. Are you okay now?"

Today's Yuecheng is like a child asking for sweets. If you tell a child that you will give him a piece of candy after an hour, he will ask you every five minutes if the time is up.

It's just that the candy was replaced by something he wanted to kiss. Such a man with a pure mind like a child behaves like an old pervert.

Li Hanfei thought for a moment, then sat up and turned on the light.

"Where's the bag I hung for you today? Find it for me."

Yue Cheng got up hurriedly and went to look for Li Hanfei.

The plastic bag was still wet. Li Hanfei looked at the contents and took out something with a rotten packaging. Throwing away the rotten paper and taking it out, there was a small pink toy wrapped in two layers of hard plastic. Long tubular. Because it is wrapped in two layers of hard plastic, there is not much water inside, and it is waterproof, so there is no problem when taking it out.

After checking, it is charged. Press the switch to make sure there is power.

Then Li Hanfei waved to Yue Cheng with a wicked smile: