c 157,158

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (157) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

The boy's eyes became fiercer: "What do you mean?"

Li Hanfei said: "Have you never thought about earning work points to support yourself?"

The boy was a little embarrassed. Before he could answer, Li Hanfei had already answered for him: "You are too young, they don't need you, right?"

The boy didn't speak, so he acquiesced.

Li Hanfei said: "I am hiring people to work here. As long as you work, I will give you food and keep you fed and clothed."

"I don't need you to support me!" The boy arrived immediately.

"I didn't say I wanted to support you, you have to work to support yourself." Li Hanfei emphasized, "There is no idle person on my ship, everyone works. Including her, she may be younger than you, and she also works and eats every day .Why do you think I want to raise you in vain?"

These words were said without politeness, but it made the boy let down his guard.

I have to say that it was only thanks to Li Hanfei that he was a good person, otherwise he would have become a human trafficker and countless innocent children would have been harmed.

At least the boy in front of him was persuaded.

"Are you serious?"

"Are you worthy of being deceived by me?" Li Hanfei asked in his soul.

The little boy stopped talking, and Li Hanfei said again: "And if you are diligent, you will divide the things you get in the future according to your head, and you can save an asset by yourself. When your family finds you, you will even Instead of having your family support you, you have to support your family."

Upon hearing this, the little boy immediately said: "Then I will go with you!"

Having just finished eating, the little boy didn't want to be hungry anymore.

It was such a happy decision. After finishing the meal, Li Hanfei put two eggs in the rice bowl as a token of the little boy's meal. Then they got up after eating and drinking, and walked back.

When we went up the mountain, the sun had not yet set, and when we went back it was already after eight o'clock at night. Let the little boy pack his things first, which is actually a small broken tent and two pairs of dirty clothes.