c 27,28

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (27) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Rowing is not practical, and the two of them don't have that much physical strength. But if you have a sail, it's totally fine.

This bamboo raft had a broken sail before, but it was too broken to be used. They could have built a new sail.

Li Hanfei thought so much at once, he felt a little excited, and finally drove away his sleepiness. At this time, he heard several crashing sounds.

Li Hanfei hurriedly picked up the charging flashlight in the waterproof bag, turned it on and looked along the edge of the bamboo raft. He soon found two round objects hitting the bamboo raft.

When Li Hanfei saw a dead person during the day, what he thought of at that moment was the human head. He was so frightened that he shook his head and shook the strange thoughts out of his mind. He squatted down and reached out to fish out two green coconuts that were bigger than a human head.

This is good stuff, the coconut milk is drinkable and the coconut meat is absolutely delicious. After eating the coconut meat, the remaining coconut meat can be used as a bowl or a kettle to fill with water.

More importantly, if there are coconuts here, is there land with coconuts growing nearby?

But Li Hanfei soon dismissed this idea from his mind. Li Hanfei has watched relevant documentaries. Coconuts can float in the sea for several months without deteriorating. Seawater is exactly the means for coconuts to reproduce and sow seeds. The flood has been going on for more than a month. Who knows how long these two coconuts have been floating.

Even if it fell from a coconut tree recently, the coconut tree is probably soaked.

Anyway, this coconut is good stuff. Li Hanfei is quite grateful and satisfied.

Putting the two coconuts next to the fire, Li Hanfei was not in a hurry to eat them and would give Yue Cheng a surprise when he woke up.

Then Li Hanfei stood by the bamboo raft, looking at the dark sea water under the moonlight, looking forward to new surprises from the sea.

More than an hour later, when Li Hanfei started to feel sleepy again, he heard the crash again. Li Hanfei hurriedly stood up and looked for the sound, and sure enough he picked up another coconut. Li Hanfei has already begun to think that tomorrow each of them will hold a coconut and drink coconut milk, and the remaining coconut will be used to stew fish tomorrow night. He has long heard that coconut milk and fish are a perfect match, and he must try it.