c 276-280

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei Author

Modern Danmei

Ancient fiction

Rebirth

BL Fanfiction

GL Lily

Fantasy Science Fiction

Urban Romance

Ancient Romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The Sea Rise One Meter Every Day [End Times]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional

big

middle

Small

The sea level rises one meter every day [End of the World] (276) + Extra

Author: Qishi Sunquan Reading Record

Li Hanfei got up to get it, and when he came back, the scallops had been opened.

Jiang Yuedong opened two oysters for his sister and ate one himself. He smacked his lips and ate the second one.

Jiang Yuechu cut off the scallop and gave it to Li Hanfei. Li Hanfei took it directly with his hand. The scallop, which was about four centimeters long, was soft in his hand. He dipped it in the sweet and spicy sauce, put it in his mouth and took a bite. His eyes lit up, and he turned around and fed the remaining half to Yuecheng with the sauce.

Yue Cheng reached out to grab the oysters from Jiang Yuedong. He was opening the oysters one after another and eating them so quickly. If he didn't grab them now, they would be gone.

Jiang Yuechu looked at his brother and couldn't help laughing.

"Leave some!"

In less than a few minutes, there was already a small pile of shells around Jiang Yuedong.

Jiang Yuedong was not full at all: "I feel like eating raw is the soul right now."

Jiang Yuechu said, "Otherwise why do you say you are half a fish?"

"It's really delicious!" Jiang Yuedong handed the cut meat to Jiang Yuechu.

Jiang Yuechu just said, "Don't ask me for medicine if you have diarrhea."

As he spoke, he put the remaining oysters into his mouth.

By the time we had sorted the remaining shellfish, the sun was beginning to set.

The boat stopped and Grandpa Lei walked out of the cab exhausted from the day's work. He saw that the harvest had not yet been collected.

"So many things?"

Li Hanfei smiled and said, "It's enough to last for a long time. It's just a little too much. I'm afraid I'll die before I finish it."

"It's the same if you keep them in water." Grandpa Lei took a look at the scallops and couldn't help saying, "Maybe it's just recently opened. We couldn't catch much last year before the thaw."

Li Hanfei didn't have this feeling. It seemed that no matter last year or this year, they always came back with a full load every time they went fishing.