c 321-325

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei Author

Modern Danmei

Ancient fiction

Rebirth

BL Fanfiction

GL Lily

Fantasy Science Fiction

Urban Romance

Ancient Romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The Sea Rise One Meter Every Day [End Times]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional

big

middle

Small

The sea level rises one meter every day [End of the World] (321) + Extra

Author: Qishi Sunquan Reading Record

Jiang Yuedong didn't say anything, Liu Ying emphasized: "I'm not lying to you. You're the best to me, and you're the only one who's willing to listen to me. Come with me, let's go to a place that won't make me sad and will make you happy. They are our real family."

Jiang Yuedong turned around and looked at the vast ocean.

No one knows what he is feeling at this moment.

"So you really are from the Tree of Life. This is your usual trick."

Liu Ying frowned: "What are you talking about?"

Jiang Yuedong said, "Too many people have been robbed by the Tree of Life. So you want to recruit more people, and you want to make it look like they are volunteering. So, you start sending people to the target location, using pre-written stories to create miserable identities, gain sympathy and then join in, and then subtly change everyone's thinking. However, their foundation is not stable, and there are too few people available. That's why you, an actor with many loopholes, were sent out."

The sea breeze was so cold that night that Jiang Yuedong's expression became numb.

Even more numb than Jiang Yuedong's expression was Liu Ying's body.

"what are you saying?"

Jiang Yuedong said: "Do you think you are very secretive?"

Liu Ying opened her mouth, but Jiang Yuedong didn't give her a chance to refute.

"You are acting too much. Every time you are eating or working together, you quarrel and pretend to be wronged. Then you hide in your room and send signals to outsiders. Because only at this time, no one in the monitoring room will find you as the suspicious source of the signal. Once or twice, maybe others will just think you are being overly sensitive. If we didn't take notice after so many times, do you think we can survive until now?"

Since Liu Ying boarded the ship, she has always been delicate and frail. It seems that the sound of the wind can trigger her tears. Her eyes are like faucets, soaked in tears all day long.

This was the first time that Jiang Yuedong saw shame and unwillingness on Liu Ying's face.

"Since you already knew this, why did you continue to play this drama with me? You knew it from the beginning, so your previous attempts to approach me were all lies?"