c 366-370

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei Author

Modern Danmei

Ancient fiction

Rebirth

BL Fanfiction

GL Lily

Fantasy Science Fiction

Urban Romance

Ancient Romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The Sea Rise One Meter Every Day [End Times]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional

big

middle

Small

The sea level rises one meter every day [End of the World] (366) + Extra

Author: Qishi Sunquan Reading Record

That look was so complicated that Li Hanfei found it difficult to interpret.

Surprise? Astonishment? Unbelievable?

"Brother Rabbit?" Li Hanfei's heart skipped a beat, but he saw Yue Cheng reaching out and touching his lips.

"Li...Li Hanfei?"

Li Hanfei stood there in shock as if struck by lightning, and for a moment he even forgot to react.

Yue Cheng saw Li Hanfei's face full of shock, and for a moment they looked at each other in silence.

After a long while, Yue Cheng finally spoke: "Did I... bully you?"

At that moment, the person in front of me overlapped with the person in my dream.

How could Li Hanfei bear it? Almost subconsciously, he pushed Yue Cheng away, stepped on the floor barefoot, turned around and ran out.

Keren did run out and stood in the corridor, looking at the dazzling white ground illuminated by the lights in the corridor.

What exactly happened?

Did Yuecheng...lose his memory? Or did he simply forget the memory after the flood?

No matter which one it was, Li Hanfei hadn't figured out how to deal with it. He had thought about the possibility, but when he really faced it, it was another matter.

He has said more than once that even if Yuecheng was fully restored, he would not regret it, let alone apologize.

Although it was Yue Cheng who pursued him, Yue Cheng had lost his memory at that time. A person with amnesia cannot be responsible for some things, especially when Li Hanfei is the only one in Yue Cheng's life. But Li Hanfei knew what was going on from beginning to end.

After that...

If Yue Cheng really had completely forgotten the little over a year they had spent together, how would he face him in the future?

Li Hanfei grabbed the wall, getting stuck in a dilemma.

He had an urge to stride back, push the man down on the bed and tell him.

You are my person now, I fucking slept with you. It doesn't matter if you remember it or not, but you are mine from now on, you can't deny it.

But that is Yuecheng.